ARLINGTON, Va., Oct. 14, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- BNA's Premier International Tax Library, well known for providing expert-written topical international tax analysis, now includes an International Tax Chart Builder. This new tool offers tax practitioners access to up-to-date, detailed international tax data on more than 100 countries, including insights and analysis from in-country tax experts.
"Whether they need to find the latest corporate tax rates, withholding taxes, VAT information, or transfer pricing rules, international tax practitioners need a way to easily find the most current tax information for the countries in which they or their clients do business," notes Bruce Reynolds, Managing Editor, International Tax at BNA. "We're making available a way to quickly find the content practitioners need for multiple jurisdictions."
With coverage of major countries within Europe, Asia/Pacific, North and South America, the Middle East and Africa, the International Tax Chart Builder enables users to customize their own charts by selecting any number of countries or entire regions as well as a series of tax topics and display options.
The topical content included for each country addresses:
- Membership of Economic Groups
- Website of Tax/Finance Authority
- Recent Tax Developments
- General Outline of Corporate Taxes
- Corporate Tax Rates
- Capital Gains Taxes for Corporations
- Position of Losses for Corporations
- Group Treatment- Corporate Tax
- Position of Resident Companies- Withholding Taxes
- Position of Non-Resident Companies- Withholding Taxes
- Dividends- Withholding Taxes
- Interest- Withholding Taxes
- Royalties- Withholding Taxes
- VAT/GST: main and reduced rates, plus exemptions
- Domicile and Residency Requirements- Individual Taxes
- Main Rates and Bands- Individual Taxes
- Dividends- Individual Taxes
- Transfer Pricing Rules
- Anti-avoidance Provisions- Transfer Pricing
- Controlled Foreign Company Rules- Transfer Pricing
The International Tax Chart Builder is part of BNA's Premier International Tax Library, a comprehensive resource featuring daily breaking news and developments, in-depth analysis and commentary on emerging trends, extensive coverage of major tax treaties, and ongoing discussions with leading international experts on global tax issues affecting multinational companies.
BNA, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bloomberg L.P., is a leading source of legal, regulatory, and business information for professionals. Our network of more than 2,500 reporters, correspondents, and leading practitioners delivers expert analysis, news, practice tools, and guidance — the information that matters most to professionals. BNA's authoritative coverage spans the full range of legal practice areas, including tax & accounting, labor & employment, intellectual property, banking & securities, employee benefits, health care, privacy & security, human resources, and environment, health & safety.
SOURCE BNA Tax & Accounting