FAIRFIELD, N.J., Nov. 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- According to Thomson Reuters, there were 40,603 new regulatory amendments issued in 2014 alone, creating an urgent the need for automated workflow software to manage such continuous change. The addressable market size for risk, compliance, business continuity and disaster recovery software solutions is estimated to be $20 Billion, and growing at 20% per annum.
Healthcare, financial service and insurance companies are now in the challenging situation of having to keep up with the current and future enterprise governance demands that include new board and management perspectives, emerging risks, and an increase in the velocity of change.
One leader in the industry taking aim of such high demand is Continuity Logic, a 2015 recipient of the GRC Innovation Award in the User Experience and Technical Innovation categories by GRC analyst firm GRC 20/20.
"We continue to attract the best minds that have proven track records in advising and executing aggressive business plans, bringing to market groundbreaking innovation such as our continued deployment this year of our latest platform, Version 5.0," said CEO and Co-Founder, Tejas Katwala. "We are digitally automating the entire corporate enterprise, giving executives and users easy-to-use enterprise-wide, data-driven improvements in the performance and governance of organization."
Continuity Logic recently lured Rafe de la Gueronniere as Co-Chairman; Lee Fensterstock as Chairman of the Advisory Board; Mehdi Mahmud and Susan Whiting as Advisory Board Members; and Rob Turner as Financial Consultant (see attached biography document).
The Version 5.0 platform addresses the growing need for enterprise-wide governance, risk management and business continuity, architected by industry leaders who are taking cloud based, self-configuration and ease-of-use to a new level. This innovative platform dynamically takes the converged continuity and compliance domains further than anyone else in the industry.
Version 5.0 Highlights:
- The simplest, most secure, most powerful way for businesses to manage enterprise risk, ensure recovery in the event of a disruption, and establish a risk-aware culture throughout the organization.
- Allows system administrators and other users to build custom applications using a drag-and-drop functionality and rules engine instead of coding. As a result, there is no lengthy debugging or testing in implementing a Continuity Logic solution, radically shortening the traditional development cycle.
- Gives users a digitalized platform that covers all related enterprise governance domains, allowing users to customize own data capture, workflows, and reporting formats without programming.
- Accessible anytime, anywhere, on any device via the cloud – while eliminating redundant systems, consultants, and the staff required to maintain product silos within enterprises.
About Continuity Logic
As a leading provider of Governance, Risk Management & Compliance solutions, Continuity Logic is transforming enterprise governance by effectively converging continuity, risk and compliance into one easy-to-use cloud-based solution. With Continuity Logic's Version 5.0 companies can capture and connect all of its people, processes, technology, vendors, facilities, policies and controls with all of their inter-relationships and inter-dependencies - into a single, unified governance database. Our multi-tenant platform is designed to help customers dramatically improve resiliency, reduce operating risk, demonstrate regulatory compliance and actively manage operational disruptions and disasters. Visit us at www.continuitylogic.com for more information.
Phil Nourie / Nourie Group
[email protected] / 212-922-1226
New Appointee Biographies
- Co-Chairman, Rafe de la Gueronniere: Previously, Rafe co-founded and co-managed New Providence Asset Management starting in 2003. Earlier, he served as a Member of both the Executive Committee and the Board of Directors of PaineWebber as well as a Managing Director, responsible for the firm's global fixed income business. He was previously a Senior Vice President at JP Morgan with responsibility for the fixed income and precious metals businesses. He is currently a member of the Board of Directors of Third Point Re-Insurance and was a longstanding member of the U.S. Treasury Debt Management Advisory Committee.
- Chairman of the Advisory Board, Lee Fensterstock: Currently, Chairman and CEO of Fensterstock Associates, investors in technology, real estate, and financial services. Previously, he was founding Chairman of the Board of publicly traded Broadpoint Securities Group and CEO of Broadpoint Securities Group and Broadpoint Gleacher; he also founded and was Chairman and Co-CEO of Bonds Direct Securities LLC.
- Advisory Board Member, Mehdi Mahmoud: Currently Chairman and CEO of Jennison Associates, an asset management firm managing over $180 billion in equities, fixed income, and balanced assets. In his role, he is responsible for the product and business strategy and investment supervision of the firm's Value, Small Cap, Opportunistic, and Income Equity businesses. His career also includes deep leadership and investment management experience with Credit Suisse Asset Management and J.P. Morgan Investment Management.
- Advisory Board Member, Susan Whiting: Presently a C-level executive and Board Director who works with and advises on multi-nationals and not-for-profits nationwide. She is a 35-year veteran of The Nielsen Company, where she served as Vice Chair and led global client relations, communications, marketing, public and government affairs, corporate social responsibly, and diversity initiatives. At Nielsen, she built the company's most visible franchise in television measurement during the digital transition of the cable, telecommunications, and media industries. She also serves on the Boards of Alliant Energy Corporation, Moxie Software, and DJE Holdings.
- Financial Consultant, Rob Turner: Previously served as Chief Financial Officer and Executive Managing Director of Broadpoint Securities Group and Broadpoint Gleacher. He also joined Knight Trading at its inception in 1995, serving as Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, and Treasurer until 2003. He also served on its Board of Directors, and was instrumental in taking Knight public. At its peak, Knight Trading had a market capitalization of $8 billion.
SOURCE Continuity Logic