This report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. The report analyzes the worldwide markets for Bone Graft Substitutes in US$ Million.
The US market is additionally analyzed by the following Segments:
Demineralized Bone Matrix
Bone Morphogenetic Protein
Stem Cell Based Bone Grafts
Synthetic Bone Grafts
The report profiles 42 companies including many key and niche players such as:
2. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW Bone Grafts - A Prelude Outlook Developing Markets Hold Lucrative Potential for Bone Graft Substitutes Rise in Volume of Orthopedic Procedures Boosts Prospects Bone Grafting - An Important Procedure for Healing Fractures What Drives Physicians' Choice of Bone Grafts? Challenges for Different Bone Grafts Patient Safety Emerges as a Top Priority Unmet Clinical Needs to Foster R&D Engine Advanced Allografts Encroach the Use of Autografts in Surgical Procedures Rise in Popularity of Synthetic Bone Graft Substitutes Bone Morphogenetic Protein - Safety Concerns Impact Growth Prospects Stem Cell Based Bone Grafts: Promising Growth Ahead DBM: Strong Growth but Tough Competition Demineralized Bone Matrix (DBM) Allografts Offered by Select Companies
3. GROWTH DRIVERS, ISSUES & TRENDS A Review of Major Factors Affecting Growth Increasing Incidence of Degenerative Intervertebral Disc Diseases Rising Prevalence of Arthritis and Other Orthopedic Disorders Growing Number of Revision Orthopedic Surgeries Rise in Spinal Fusions in Private Healthcare Foot and Extremity Reconstruction - Promising Market for Bone Grafts Spine Fusion - The Largest Application Market for Bone Graft Substitutes Dental Bone Grafting - A High Potential Market Adoption of Dental Implants - Breakdown by Number of Implants in Select Countries Increasing Visibility of Orthobiological Products to Spur Grafting Options Technological Advancements Drive Bone Grafts Market A Glance at Few Recent Innovations/Research Efforts in Bone Grafts Sea Coral Offers Perfect Biomaterial for Bone Grafts Indian Scientists at Synthera Develop Innovative Bone Graft Substitutes NJIT Receives Grant to Commercialize New Bone Graft Substitute Technology Consortium to Develop SmartBonePep Bio-hybrid Composite Bone Graft QMUL Researchers Develop Inductigraft Synthetic Bone Grafts Researchers Develop Aerograft Dental Bone Graft Material for Dental Procedures Precision Machined Allografts Gain Surgeon Preference Disease Transmission through Bone Grafts - A Major Safety Concern Lack of Standards in Bone Graft Substitute Market Reimbursement Issues Continue to Haunt Bone Grafts Market Regional Regulations & Religious Beliefs Hamper Bone Graft Substitutes Market Synthetic Bone Grafts - Solution for Halal Bone Graft Implantation Bone Glue - A Potential Threat to the Bone Graft Market Alliances with Organ Procurement Organizations: A Shot in the Arm Limited Availability of Donor Tissues Competition Intensifies from Alternative Tissue Repair Therapies Substitute Technologies Threaten to Replace Spinal Fusions Bone Grafts Termed as Tissues Suffer From Inconsistent Patient Outcomes New Ways of Fixing Broken Bones BoneCure Sleeve - Heading Towards the Human Market Bioactive Glass - Suitable for Weight Bearing Portion Review of Demographic Drivers Aging Population: A Strong Demographic Driver Rise in Global Obesity Epidemic Boosts Market Growth Facts & Statistics on the Rising Obesity Levels: Important Opportunity Indicators
4. PRODUCT OVERVIEW Bone Grafts: A Definition Bone Grafts: A Peek into their Mechanism of Action Types of Bone Grafts Scoring of Osteoconduction, Osteoinduction, and Osteogenesis Properties of Bone Grafts by Type Autografts Standard Allografts Machined Bone Allografts Demineralized Bone Matrix Bone Morphogenetic Proteins (BMPs) Basic Functions of TGF-Beta Synthetic Bone Grafts Collagen-based Matrices Ceramic: A Material of Choice Hydroxyapatite: A Major Calcium Phosphate Based Ceramic Calcium Sulfate Polymer Based Bone Grafts Coral: A Valuable Synthetic Graft Material Application of Bone Grafts Spinal Fusion Trauma & Reconstructive Surgeries Trauma Reconstructive Surgeries Joint Revision Arthroplasty Oral, Periodontal, and Cranio-Maxillofacial Tissue Recovery & Processing: A Review Tissue Banks Tissue Processing Tissue Distribution An Illustration of the Tissue Recovering, Processing, & Distribution Network
5. REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT Regulatory Issues FDA Classification of Bone Products Human Cells, Tissues and Cellular and Tissue-Based Products (HCT/Ps) National Organ Transplant Act (NOTA) Good Tissue Practices Tissue Banking Regulation FDA Regulations on Xenograft DBM-based Products in US Synthetic Bone Graft Substitutes
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE Bone Graft Products of Select Players
6.1 Focus on Select Players
6.2 Product Innovations/Introductions AlloSource and Stryker Unveil the ProChondrixCR Cryopreserved Osteochondral Allograft LifeNet Health launches AngioGraft Aortoiliac Artery Royal Biologics Launches MAXX-FuseLine of Allografts NovaBone launches NovaBone IRM and IRM MacroPOR Biologically Active Bone Graft Substitutes Leader Biomedical Group DBM, cleaned with eCOO Clean Technology Antibe Therapeutics Launches PentOS OI Max for Dental Biologics Market Zimmer Biomet Introduces PrimaGen Advanced Allograft Citagenix Launches PentOS OI Putty Bone Graft Substitute AlloSource Introduces ProChondrix Cartilage Restoration Matrix
6.3 Recent Industry Activity Bonesupport Enters into Agreement with Collagen Matrix DePuy Synthes Enters into Agreement with Prosidyan to Promote the FIBERGRAFT Family of Products in the US Medtronic Receives FDA Approval of Infuse(TM) Bone Graft in New Spine Surgery Indications Exactech Completes Merger with TPG Capital Molecular Matrix Receives FDA Clearance for Osteo-PTM Synthetic Bone Graft Substitute RTI Surgical to Acquire Zyga Technology SeaSpine Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance for OsteoBallast Demineralized Bone Matrix in Resorbable Mesh BONESUPPORT Signs Agreement for Bio-Ceramic Bone Substitute Products in the Italian Market Prosidyan Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance for FIBERGRAFT BG Matrix - Bone Graft Substitute for Postero-lateral Spinal Fusion DSM Enters into Partnership with Cerapedics to Develop and Manufacture Next Generation of Peptide Enhanced Bone Graft Artoss Announces Availability of NanoBone Bone Graft Products through DAPA Bonesupport Enters into Commercialization Agreement for the French Market BoneSupport Extends Distribution agreement with Zimmer Biomet for Cerament TM Bone Void Filler Kuros Biosciences Acquires Xpand Biotechnology AllowSource Receives Patent for ProChondrix Cartilage Restoration Matrix MiMedx Group Takes Over Stability Biologics
7. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
8. REGIONAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
9. COMPANY PROFILES
Total Companies Profiled: 57 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 60)
About ResearchAndMarkets.com ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.