SAN FRANCISCO, April 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Bonfire Heights, LLC (http://www.bonfireheights.com/) announces the line-up for its annual conference, "Igniting Flames Through Positive Association", to be held in Monterey, California. The program includes speakers who will inspire participants with their stories of pursuing their dreams, and workshops designed to guide participants in getting started on paving their own path.
"We are bringing together a group of ordinary people who have done extraordinary things. Their stories will inspire you and help you see the potential within yourself. Our program features speakers who are diverse, inspiring and in many cases, groundbreaking. They paved their own path, pursued their mission fearlessly and served a purpose greater than themselves," said Darius Seddiqui, Executive Director of Bonfire Heights, LLC.
Speakers at the Bonfire Heights conference include:
- Dr. Phil Zimbardo, President of the Heroic Imagination Project (HIP), Professor Emeritus of Psychology at Stanford, and past president of the American Psychological Association.
- Christine Benninger, who reinvented Humane Society Silicon Valley into a best-in-class organization.
- Daniel Seddiqui, a modern day Huckleberry Finn and author of 50 Jobs in 50 States.
- Evans Wadongo, Top 10 CNN Hero and founder of Use Solar, Save Lives.
- Kaylee Radzyminski, CNN Hero and teenage founder of Tunes 4 the Troops.
- Lori Deschene, author of Tiny Buddha's Handbook for Peace and Happiness, and founder of Tiny Buddha which provides simple wisdom for complex lives.
- Cherri Foytlin and Drew Landry, activists tracking the effects of the BP gulf oil spill on their families, communities, and ocean in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Rudiger Gamm, the German "human calculator".
- David Blume, permaculture teacher, entrepreneur and author of Alcohol Can Be a Gas!
Additional speakers, including a fearless hero, will be announced this summer.
Conference attendees will choose four workshops out of an amazing line-up to attend, including:
- Lead a Charitable Project, led by Barrett Raftery, who has led renewable energy projects in East Africa for One Million Lights, Addis Light and the American African Nuru Foundation.
- Create Your Own Reality, led by Sharyn Abbott, speaker, trainer and author of Create Your Own Reality.
- How to Always Be Happy, led by Dr. Aymee Coget, CEO of American Happiness Association.
- Social Media Tools for Your Business, led by Zeke Camusio, founder of The Outsourcing Company.
- Self-Discovery and Finding Your Calling, led by Kirk Akahoshi, founder of Quarter Life Crisis Coach.
- Alive with Work, led by Nicole Gruen, founder of The Linked Team.
- Social Media Branding, led by Karmen Reed, founder of Kickoff Topic, which provides Social Media Marketing Solutions.
The Bonfire Heights conference will gather more than 100 attendees at Monterey Peninsula's Asilomar State Beach and Conference Grounds to watch more than a dozen main-stage talks from inspirational speakers across a wide range of disciplines, and to participate in a choice of eight workshops designed to provide the tools for participants to pursue their dreams and to make real change.
About Bonfire Heights, LLC
Bonfire Heights was created to encourage entrepreneurship and movements towards social goodness. Each of us holds the key and has the intuitive skills to make real change. We are here to encourage your leaps of faith, passions and fearless attitudes to pave your own path.
We specialize in creating events in naturalist environments with inspiring speakers who share their amazing stories. Bonfire Heights events include an awesome lineup of inspirational speakers, workshops, group activities, networking, housing and meals. Our event is designed to be a soul-shaking getaway, providing the inspiration and tools for you to pursue your dream and to make real change.
For more information, visit http://www.bonfireheights.com/.
Bonfire Heights, LLC
Bonfire Heights, LLC
SOURCE Bonfire Heights, LLC