NEW YORK, July 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Summary
"Books, News and Stationery Retailing in the US - Market Summary and Forecasts" report provides a detailed analysis of retail sales from 2009 to 2019 across key channels in the US.
- Books, news and stationery segment is projected to witness a decline in growth over the next few years and account for 2.7% of the total retail market by 2019.
- Advent of digital technology, increasing internet penetration, and increasing adoption of mobile devices is projected to result in a decline of sales of books, news and stationery products.
- Online retail channel to post healthy growth in the forecast period
- As increasing number of consumers opt for e-books and organizations aiming at becoming paperless, books and stationery retailers are expected to witness sluggish growth over the next few years.
"Books, News and Stationery Retailing in The US - Market Summary and Forecasts" is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2019.
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting books, news and stationery retail dynamics for printed media, stationery and cards from 2009 to 2019
- Sales of books, news and stationery products through the following channels from 2009 to 2019: Music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists; convenience stores (including Independents) and gas stations; online; other specialist retailers; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; department stores; other general and non-specialist direct retailers
- An overview of key books, news and stationery retailers operating across the US and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy
Get immediate access to:
- US books, news and stationery market performance across key channels - accurate, reliable data for companies already operating in and those wishing to enter the market
- Performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2009, with forecasts until 2019 - pinpoint the fastest growing categories in a market witnessing robust growth
- Vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market -explore novel opportunities that allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand
- Critical insights into US shoppers - what stores do shoppers prefer? Have the right insights to beat off the competition by effectively promoting to lucrative market segments
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the key books, news and stationery market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve market share
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03089414-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001