ALBANY, N.Y, Oct. 8, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Webbing refers to sturdy fabric woven in a flat stripor tube form. This fabric is manufactured using a wide range of materials such as polypropylene, nylon, para-aramid synthetic fibers, ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene, carbon fibers, polyester, jute, or cotton. Depending on the material used in the manufacturing, webbing holds a wide variety of applications in several industries right from automotive parts to military apparel.
Analysts at TMR emphasize that the global webbing market is likely to grow at a CAGR of approximately 6% during assessment period of 2019 to 2027.The list of key factors that influence positively on the market growth includes increased number of technical textiles, advancement in the loom textile technology, and booming automotive industry.
Request for Covid-19 Impact Analysis on Webbing Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/Covid19.php
Key Findings of Webbing Market Report
- The global webbing market is foreseen to develop at CAGR of 6% in 2019–2027.
- The market is predicted to reach the valuation of ~US$ 1.2 Bn by 2027 end.
- Among all product types, flat webbing segment is estimated to gain highest demand avenues.
- Another product type segment, tubular webbing is expected to demonstrate steady growth during forecast period of 2019 to 2027.
- Among all materials, the man-made segment is expected to achieve highest market share.
- On regional front, Asia Pacific was dominant market region in 2018.
- The Asia Pacific webbing market is estimated to experience same growth trend during the assessment period.
- China is foreseen to be leader in the Asia Pacific market.
Download PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php
Webbing Market: Key Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
- The global webbing market is expanding on the back of plethora of factors. One of the key factors supporting this market expansion is promising development in the shuttle loom technology. Presently, major companies engaged in the webbing market are utilizing advanced shuttle loom technologies, which use electronic elements and jacquard capabilities to boost the production.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/15965
- Webbing is used for the production of a wide range of military soft goods including harnesses, cargo, seatbelts, packs, and hiking gear. Moreover, it is used to manufacture fire safety gears as well. Thus, growing demand for all these products is estimated to drive demand opportunities in the global webbing market.
- Webbing finds application in the production of protective equipment intended for oil and gas workers. As a result, increase in oil and gas activities across the globe is likely to support growth of webbing market.
- Towering demand for technical textiles and thriving automotive sector are some of the important factors that will boost growth of webbing market in 2019–2027.
Purchase Premium Research Report on Webbing Market @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php
Webbing Market: Competitive Assessment
The global webbing market experiences intense level of competition among its players. Important factor attributed to this scenario is the presence of notable number of small as well as medium-sized regional enterprises working in it.
Major players in the webbing market are growing focus on incorporation of technological advancements. At the same time, several players are concentrating on their business expansion in new geographies. All these activities paint the picture of prodigious growth for the global webbing market during assessment period.
The list of important companies working in the webbing market includes Murdock Webbing Company, Inc., Bally Ribbon Mills, American Cord & Webbing Co., Inc, Southern Weaving, LLC, Universal Webbing Products Co., Ltd, Sturges Manufacturing Company, Webbing Products Pty Ltd, and National Webbing Products Co. (NWP).
Browse More Press Releases: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/press-releases.htm
The Webbing Market can be segmented as follows:
- High-modulus Polyethylene
- Aramid Fibers
- Liquid Crystal Polymers Yarn
- Flat Webbing
- Tubular Webbing
- End Use
- Industrial & Safety
- Fashion Accessories
- Sport Goods
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Browse Latest Reports by TMR: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.htm
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Chemicals and Materials Industry,
Industrial Non-woven Materials Market - In terms of technology used, the global industrial non-woven materials market has been segmented into spun-laid, dry-laid, wet-laid, and others. The spun-laid technology segment can be sub-divided into spun-bound, spun-melt-spun, and melt-blown. The dry-laid technology segment can be sub-segmented into needle-punched, spun-lace, thermal-bonded, air-laid, and carded. Based on material type, the industrial non-woven materials market has been segregated into polypropylene, polyethylene, polyester, nylon, polyurethane, and rayon. In terms of end-user industry, the industrial non-woven materials market has been classified into automotive, building & construction, manufacturing & industrial, electronics, insulation, footwear, personal care, packaging, and others.
Biodegradable Superabsorbent Materials Market - Biodegradable superabsorbent materials are considered to be ideal for power utility companies. The global biodegradable superabsorbent materials market can be segmented based on product, application, and region. In terms of product, the biodegradable superabsorbent materials market can be segmented into polyvinyl alcohol, polysaccharides, polyitaconic acid, and polypeptide. Based on application, the biodegradable superabsorbent materials market can be divided into baby diapers, disposable diapers, feminine hygiene, agriculture, medical, and others. Biodegradable superabsorbent materials help increase crop water holding capacity, improves water use and efficiency, enhances soil permeability, reduces irrigation frequency & compaction tendency, stopping water & run-off erosion in the agriculture sector.
Decorative Glass Market - In terms of value, the global decorative glass market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of ~5% from 2020 to 2030. Decorative glass is often used in interiors of hotels, restaurants, and homes. Decorative glass is also employed in decorative floors, fountains & waterfalls, walls, glass skylights, suspended glass ceilings, decorative windows, and glass dividers. The application of decorative glass in the residential sector helps create a comfortable and safe living space. Thus, decorative glass is often used to cut down on heat and glare, filter out external noise, increase natural lighting, provide security, or improve décor. It is employed in various residential applications, including doors, windows, partitions, shelves, cabinets, staircases, and balconies.
Magnesium Derivatives Market - The global magnesium derivatives market was valued at ~US$ 38 Bn in 2019 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5%, in terms of value, from 2020 to 2030. Magnesium derivatives are extensively used in agriculture, pharmaceutical, chemical, and construction applications due to their unique combination of characteristics. For instance, magnesium oxide is primarily used as an excellent source of magnesium in fertilizers to decrease the magnesium deficiency of soil. This enhances the yield and nutritional value of the soil. Magnesium hydroxide is also used in the manufacture of flame retardants, as it is economical and environment-friendly.
Explore More Upcoming Reports: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/upcoming.htm
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/webbing-
SOURCE Transparency Market Research