SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The global brain health supplements market size is expected to reach USD 13.38 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 8.0% from 2021 to 2028. The rising awareness among consumers regarding mental health is fueling the adoption of supplements over the world. The increasing brain health issues, such as depression and dementia, boost the demand for the products. Depression, stress, and anxiety are common mental illnesses among adolescents and millennials. Furthermore, the COVID-19 pandemic has heightened the occurrence of these mental illnesses over the world and boosted the demand for brain health supplements.
Key suggestions from the report:
- By product, the herbal extract segment is expected to register the fastest CAGR of 9.2% from 2021 to 2028 owing to the increasing preference for herbal products among the consumers
- North America dominated the market with over 35.0% revenue share in 2020. Increased concerns about brain health, along with the expanded prevalence of Alzheimer's among elderly people, have been boosting the market growth in the region
- The memory enhancement application segment held the largest share of more than 25.0% in 2020
Read 80 page research report with ToC on "Brain Health Supplements Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Natural Molecules, Herbal Extract), By Application (Memory Enhancement, Depression & Mood), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 - 2028" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/brain-health-supplements-market
Natural molecules accounted for the largest market share in 2020. The expansion of this segment is attributed to the easy availability and cost-effectiveness of the products. The natural ingredients in these products, including omega-3 fatty acids, Huperzine-A, and Acetyl-L-carnitine, help in improving the focus and easing stress, anxiety, and depression. Herbal extract products are expected to expand at the fastest CAGR of 9.2% from 2021 to 2028.
The supplements for memory enhancement dominated the market in 2020, with more than 25.0% revenue share due to the increased number of Alzheimer's patients worldwide. According to the Alzheimer's Association, as of 2020, around 5.8 million people in the U.S. had Alzheimer's. The growing number of the aging population has been driving the demand for memory enhancement supplements as memory loss is a widespread illness among the older population.
The industry is competitive with a large number of large and medium-sized firms across the globe. New product launches are expected to remain a key trend in the industry. In April 2019, Reckitt Benckiser Group plc. introduced Neuriva supplement, with complimentary digital support and training program. The product is designed to improve cognitive functions, including focus, memory, and consumers' concentration.
Grand View Research has segmented the global brain health supplements market on the basis of product, application, and region:
- Brain Health Supplements Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
- Natural Molecules
- Herbal Extract
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Brain Health Supplements Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
- Memory Enhancement
- Attention & Focus
- Depression & Mood
- Sleep & Recovery
- Anti-aging & Longevity
- Stress & Anxiety
- Brain Health Supplements Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
List of Key Players of Brain Health Supplements Market
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- HVMN Inc.
- Purelife Bioscience Co., Ltd.
- Peak Nootropics
- Liquid Health, Inc.
- Natural Factors Nutritional Products Ltd.
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc.
- Onnit Labs, Inc.
- Quincy Bioscience
Find more research reports on Consumer F&B Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Omega 3 Supplements Market – The global omega 3 supplements market size was valued at USD 5.18 billion in 2019 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.4% from 2020 to 2027.
- Europe, Middle East & India OTC Multivitamins & Minerals Supplements Market – The Europe, Middle East and India OTC multivitamins and minerals supplements market size was valued at USD 6.51 billion in 2019 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.7% from 2020 to 2027.
- Nootropics Market – The global nootropics market size was valued at USD 2.17 billion in 2018 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 12.5% during the forecast period.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.