NEW YORK, Feb. 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The brain monitoring market is categorized on the basis of product, procedure, therapeutic application, end user and region. Factors such as increasing incidence and prevalence of neurological disorders, rising awareness about neurodegenerative diseases, technological advancements in brain monitoring devices and growing incidence of traumatic brain injuries are driving market growth. On the other hand, shortage of trained professionals, high cost of complex brain monitoring devices, unfavorable reimbursement policies and concerns regarding the accuracy of diagnostic devices may restrict market growth in the forecast period.
North America accounts for the highest share of the global brain monitoring market. The overall rising incidence of various neurodegenerative and sleep disorders, availability of insurance coverage for brain monitoring techniques, presence of strong sales and distribution network of leading neurodiagnostic companies, and government initiatives to support technological advancements is driving the growth of this market in this region.
Apart from the comprehensive geographical analysis, product analysis, and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years. In addition, the company profiles comprise basic views on key players and their product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted. The above mentioned market research data, current market sizes, and forecast of future trends will help key players and new entrants make informed decisions regarding product offerings, geographical focus, and change in strategic approach; R&D investments; and levels of output in order to remain successful.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help firms, garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of top players in the brain monitoring market. The report analyzes the brain monitoring market by product, procedure, therapeutic application, end user and region.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the brain monitoring market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market strategies, geographical and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in brain monitoring market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the market for brain monitoring devices and accessories across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the brain monitoring market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03607248-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001