WALTHAM, Mass., Aug. 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Brainshark, Inc., delivering SaaS-based sales enablement solutions, today announced it will reveal data from a new report on sales productivity trends during an upcoming webinar, co-hosted with research firm CSO Insights. The report – sponsored by Brainshark and conducted by CSO Insights – details sales enablement investments, challenges and opportunities to drive business growth.
Webinar details include:
Date: Wednesday, August 31, at 11 a.m. ET / 8 a.m. PT
- Jim Dickie, research fellow, CSO Insights
- Tamara Schenk, research director, CSO Insights
- Brendan Cournoyer, VP of corporate marketing, Brainshark
Registration: Sign up to attend the free event.
Additional report details:
The Brainshark-sponsored CSO Insights study highlights best practices, pitfalls and areas of opportunity, including how effective onboarding, coaching and content can drive sales success. Key insights from the report, based on a survey of more than 400 business leaders, include:
- Challenges hitting numbers: Almost 1 in 2 sales reps (44%) fails to meet quota.
- Sales enablement productivity goals: Organizations' top three sales enablement productivity objectives are to decrease salesperson ramp-up time (45%), increase reps' available selling time (39%) and improve sales rep/client communications (34%).
- Ready, set… wait: 61% of organizations note it takes reps seven months or more to ramp up to full productivity – highlighting the need for effective onboarding and training programs, and just-in-time training content.
- Coaching's impact: A formal sales coaching framework that is connected to the sales enablement framework can increase win rates by 28%. Thus, it's important to provide a support network to sales management, with resources available to "coach the coach" so they can help reps achieve their potential.
- Power of content: High-quality content assets can improve quota attainment by 6%. Content must also be accessible and map to needs across the customer's journey.
"In an ever-changing, customer-driven world, effective sales enablement is needed more than ever. But 'trying harder' in a one-off project manner does not create the expected results," Schenk said. "As our research shows – and as we'll discuss during the webinar – successful sales force enablement is about enabling the entire sales force, not only salespeople, in a much smarter way. This begins with a clear vision and a formal enablement strategy, and it requires aligning the marketing, sales and service processes to the customer's journey."
Brainshark's Cournoyer said: "The study shows that growing revenues and increasing win rates are far and away the top sales effectiveness goals for sales enablement. To accomplish this, organizations need a multi-pronged approach – focused on improving sales training, coaching and buyer engagement by addressing people, process and technology components. Working with CSO Insights to share this new data, we hope to give companies a roadmap for increasing sales effectiveness."
About Brainshark, Inc.
Brainshark is the leading sales enablement company that helps businesses harness the power of content to drive sales productivity. With Brainshark, companies can: empower salespeople with dynamic content that can be created quickly, imported easily and accessed anywhere; prepare sales teams with on-demand training that accelerates onboarding and keeps existing reps up-to-speed and in-the-know; hone performance with sales coaching that ensures reps make the most of every buyer interaction; and arm reps with the right content and resources for any selling situation to better engage buyers and close more deals. In addition, Brainshark analytics enable organizations to track sales content effectiveness and make smarter decisions that drive results. Thousands of companies – including more than half of the Fortune 100 – rely on Brainshark to improve sales productivity and increase the impact of their sales, marketing and training. Learn more at www.brainshark.com.
SOURCE Brainshark, Inc.