WASHINGTON, Dec. 2, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Brainsy, Inc. announces launch of the Authors Bureau ECN (https://authors.expertcallingnetwork.com), an Expert Calling Network (ECN®), connecting authors with their readers or fans via paid telephone calls.
"Authors occupy a unique place in our society and may seem remote and inaccessible to most readers," stated Brian Christie, CEO of Brainsy, Inc., Sponsor of the ECN. "Individual readers or book clubs located anywhere in the US can have a call with an author at the conclusion of a book or book discussion. Readers can now tap an author's expertise or learn about the inspiration for certain characters or plot themes directly from that author."
The Authors Bureau ECN is a cross between a personal speakers bureau and an online marketing platform for authors. At the core of the Bureau are a personalized profile, promotional tools, and the patented "Expert Calling Network" (ECN®) transactional calling platform.
Some authors included in the launch of the ECN and their work:
- Jay C Blakemore: Double Identity
- Dr. Melissa Clarke: Excuse Me Doctor! I've Got What?
- Craig Daliessio: The Legend of Joey Trucks, The Accidental Mobster
- C. R. "Chuck" Downing: Traveler's Hot L: The Time Traveler's Resort
- Ray Garcia: StartUP SOAR Coaching
- Gregory Gibbs: Report Writing for Police and Correctional Officers
- John P. Goetz: Doorway to Your Dreams
- Barbara N. McLennan: The Wealth of Jamestown
- Diana D. Miller: Jackson's Rangers (The Volunteer)
- Bill Morgenstein: The Crazy Life of a Kid From Brooklyn
- Jodell Onstott: YHWH Exists
- Paul R. Paradise: The Counterfeit Detective
- Paul Ramsay: Mind Games
- Sharon Valenti: Deliver Us From Honor
The ECN will also feature experts in the business of book publishing, marketing and promotion including Richard Williams of Xenophon Press and Sherry Frazier of Frazier Public Relations.
Publishers interested in a private label ECN to highlight their authors should contact Brainsy.
About Brainsy, Inc.
Brainsy offers patented Software as a Service (SaaS) to power Expert Calling Networks (ECN®) and showcase authors, mentors, subject matter experts, or advisors paid to share knowledge over the phone. Brainsy is backed by successful entrepreneurs-turned-Angels and is a portfolio company of TomorrowVentures, the personal investment arm of Alphabet (formerly Google) Chairman, Eric Schmidt. More information at: http://www.expertcallingnetwork.com
SOURCE Brainsy, Inc.