DALLAS, Jan. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Noted Dallas attorney Charles W. "Trey" Branham III is pleased to announce the opening of Branham Law Group, LLP, a client-focused law firm handling complex commercial litigation and catastrophic personal injury cases exclusively.
Mr. Branham, 41, is a veteran of nearly 50 courtroom trials and arbitrations, including more than 30 cases submitted to juries. His impressive track record has earned him selection to the 2011 Texas Super Lawyers list in addition to multiple appearances in the annual Texas Rising Stars listing. He has tried cases in state and federal courts throughout the country, including California, Massachusetts, Missouri, South Carolina, Florida and Illinois.
Formerly of Dallas' Goldfarb Branham, LLP, Mr. Branham says he is looking forward to new opportunities at Branham Law Group.
"I am incredibly proud of the accomplishments of my former firm, and I am equally excited about the opportunity to forge a new path of quality and aggressive legal representation for both my corporate and individual clients," Mr. Branham says. "I will continue to represent corporate clients with creative and aggressive litigation strategies, in addition to assisting homeowners associations with significant litigation issues, individuals whose employers have failed to comply with federal and state wage-and-hour laws, and individuals suffering from catastrophic injuries."
Mr. Branham's recent successful representations include:
- A settlement on behalf of a Fortune 500 company in a breach of contract dispute with a former customer;
- An arbitration award in favor of a Dallas homeowners association against a homebuilder for allegations of breach of contract, breach warranties, fraud, violation of the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act, and fraudulent concealment;
- A Fair Labor Standards Act Collective Action Settlement on behalf of oilfield workers who were not paid for overtime, and;
- Significant settlements on behalf of clients diagnosed with malignant mesothelioma, a universally fatal disease caused by exposure to asbestos.
- Positive resolutions for shareholders and investors who suffered financial damages as a result of fraudulent and/or oppressive conduct by corporate officers and directors.
Dallas-based Branham Law Group represents corporate clients in a variety of commercial litigation matters, as well as helping individuals in catastrophic personal injury claims. Led by noted courtroom lawyer Trey Branham, the firm provides extensive legal expertise and exceptional value for every client. Visit www.branhamlawgroup.com.
For more information or to interview Mr. Branham, contact Mike Androvett at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-559-4534.
SOURCE Branham Law Group