NEW YORK, July 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Braze, the leading global customer engagement platform, today announced that it has been named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in the report's second year. "This research is Gartner's second Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms. It reflects not only the significant growth of this product category, but also marketing leaders' increasing reliance on mobile marketing techniques for business advantage."1 A complimentary copy of the full report is available from Braze.
According to the report, "consumer demand for mobile engagements creates new, identifiable and predictable moments of opportunity, and sophisticated marketers are capitalizing on them. CMOs surveyed in Gartner's 2018-2019 CMO Spend Survey allocate, on average, 6.4% of total marketing expense budgets to mobile marketing, with 68% of CMOs expecting to increase this investment in 2019."2
"We believe Gartner's recognition of Braze as a Leader validates our vision and execution against our company mission – to provide marketers with the best technology that powers real-time customer experiences across all channels," said Bill Magnuson, cofounder and CEO of Braze. "We pride ourselves on the flexibility of our technology and our broad partner ecosystem to support any company, ranging from startups to large enterprises. We look forward to continuing our work with leading global brands as we push the marketing industry into the future."
Braze works with the world's leading brands, including Burger King, Citi, Disney, and Jet, and sends more than 1.5 billion messages daily to a network of two billion monthly active users. Over the past year, the company has continued to gain momentum in all facets of its business:
- Raised $80 million in Series E funding, doubling the company's valuation to $850 million
- Created Braze Alloys, a partnership ecosystem of 48 technology providers, including Amplitude, mParticle, Segment, and many more
- Partnered with Snowflake, data warehouse built for the cloud, to provide brands with improved real-time data agility and Braze Benchmarks, a new, interactive data tool that gives any marketer access to customer engagement benchmarks
- Added experience leaders to the company: former Bazaarvoice executive Sara Spivey as CMO; Warrick Godfrey as VP of industry solutions; and former Marketo chairman and CEO Phil Fernandez as a new board director
- Opened our fourth office in Singapore, demonstrating the company's commitment to continue delivering and supporting our existing customers and expanding further into APAC
- Named on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and on Inc. Magazine's 2019 Best Workplaces
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Citi Global Cards, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and customers in a more authentic and human way. Braze is headquartered in New York with offices in London, San Francisco and Singapore. Learn more at braze.com.
1 Gartner, "Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms," Mike McGuire, Charles S. Golvin, 17 July 2019
2 Gartner, "Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms," Mike McGuire, Charles S. Golvin, 15 July 2019
CONTACT: Rod McLeod, [email protected]