NEW YORK, Jan. 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- 3D printing, also known as Additive Manufacturing (AM), can be defined as a process of designing and developing three-dimensional solid objects from a digital file. In 3D printing process, an object is created by laying down successive layers of material until the entire object is shaped. Each of these layers can be seen as a thinly sliced horizontal cross-section of the eventual object. During the forecast period, Brazil 3D printing market is expected to grow at a robust pace on account of technological developments, not only in terms of printing technology but also in printing material variety and quality. Moreover, growing demand for 3D printed products from various verticals such as manufacturing, defense, education, healthcare, aerospace, consumer electronics, automotive, etc. is further propelling the growth of Brazil 3D printing industry. Easy availability of low cost 3D printers along with anticipated decline in Average Selling Prices (ASPs) are attracting consumers varying from hobbyists to small enterprises in Brazil. On the other hand, low cost of manufacturing products along with high customization and reduced raw material wastage are motivating the consumers to opt for 3D printers in the country.
According to "Brazil 3D Printing Market, By Printer Type, By Maintenance & Service, By Material, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021", the 3D printing market in Brazil is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 8% during 2016 – 2021, on account of growing usage of industrial and metal 3D printers in various end user industries coupled with increasing adoption of personal 3D printers. Industrial 3D Printers occupied the largest share in Brazil 3D printing market in 2015. The segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance during the forecast period as well. Professional or industrial 3D printers are majorly being used for designing, metal casting in Research & Development (R&D), metal casting, etc., and allow enterprises to reduce labor cost engaged in manufacturing along with providing better efficiency of the complete manufacturing process. Region-wise, south east region is the largest demand generating region for 3D printing in the country. Some of the major companies operating in Brazil 3D printing market are EnvisionTech, EOS, 3D Systems and Stratasys, among others. "Brazil 3D Printing Market, By Printer Type, By Maintenance & Service, By Material, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021" discusses the following aspects of Brazil 3D printing market:
- Brazil 3D Printing Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Component Type (Printer, Material, Software and Maintenance & Service), By Printer Type (Personal 3D Printer Vs. Industrial 3D Printer), By Material Type (Metal, Plastics, Ceramics & Others), By Software Type (Design, Inspection, Printer & Scanning), By Process (Material Extrusion, Powder Bed Fusion, Direct Energy, Deposition, Material Jetting, Binder Jetting & Others), By Technology (Stereolithography (SLA), Fuse Deposition Modeling (FDM), Laser Sintering (LS), Electronic Beam Modeling (EBM) & Others), By End Use Industry (Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Education, Consumer Electronics & Others), By Region, By Company
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Brazil 3D printing market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, 3D printing manufacturers, vendors, dealers other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with 3D printing manufacturers, channel partners and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04646979-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/brazil-3d-printing-market-by-printer-type-by-maintenance--service-by-material-competition-forecast--opportunities-20112021-300397742.html