NEW YORK, Jan. 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Brazil Boilers, Turbines & Generators for Power Generation Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018
Brazil's electricity consumption over the last few years has witnessed an enormous growth. In 2012, about 75% of power generation was accounted for by hydropower plants, however, the country intends to increase its focus on other sources of power generation like wind power, biogas energy, nuclear energy, etc., to decrease its dependence on hydropower resources. Wind power is expected to play an important role in Brazil's electricity generation market in the coming years. The wind power contribution to overall market is expected to rise from 2% in 2012 to 7% by 2020.
According to TechSci Research report "Brazil Boilers, Turbines & Generators for Power Generation Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018", the Northern and North Eastern regions are the major demand drivers in Brazil wind market. Currently, the wind energy potential for Northern and North Eastern regions is estimated at about 111GW and 75 GW, respectively. As a result, the market demand for turbines and generators in the country is expected to increase at a CAGR of 11.5% in value terms during 2014-18. Brazil, due to inadequate availability of natural gas and a small number of upcoming non-renewable based power plants, is expected to witness restricted growth in the boiler market. Consequently, the companies operating in the turbines and generators market, have an advantage as the country is increasingly promoting the use of wind and hydro energy for power generation. In order to promote domestic industry, the government has imposed high import taxes on all the power generating equipment. Upcoming sporting events like 2014 FIFA World Cup and 2016 Olympics are also expected to spur the market in coming years.
"Brazil Boilers, Turbines & Generators for Power Generation Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018" report discusses the following aspects of boilers, turbine and generator market and recent trends in Brazil:
• Brazil Boilers, Turbines & Generators Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – Boilers, Wind Turbines, Hydro Turbines, and Generators
• Policy & Regulatory Environment
• Changing Market Dynamics & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of boiler, turbine & generator market in Brazil for power generation
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
• To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with turbine & generator manufacturers and suppliers in Brazil. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like paid databases and company annual reports.
1. Executive Summary
2. Brazil Boilers, Turbines & Generator For Power Generation Market Outlook
3. Brazil Boilers Market
3.1. Market Size & Forecast
3.1.1. By Value
3.1.2. By Volume
4. Brazil Turbine / Generator Market
4.1. Market Size & Forecast
4.1.1. By Value
4.1.2. By Volume
4.2. Market Share & Forecast
4.2.1. By Company
5. Brazil Wind Turbine/Generator Market
5.1. Market Share & Forecast
5.1.1. By Region
6. Brazil Hydro Turbine/Generator Market
6.1. Market Share & Forecast
6.1.1. By Region
7. Brazil Boilers, Turbines & Generator For Power Generation Market Drivers & Challenges
7.1. Key Growth Drivers
7.2. Key Challenges
8. Recent Trends & Developments
8.1. Adopting Alternative Sources Of Energy
8.2. Direct Driven Turbines
8.3. Technological Advancement in Boilers
8.4. Technological Advancement in Turbines
8.5. Wind Turbine Stabilizing Electricity Tariffs
9. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
10. Brazil Economic Profile
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. Siemens Ltd.
11.2. Alstom SA
11.4. General Electric Energy Ltd.
11.5. Sinovel Wind Group Co. Ltd.
11.6. Suzlon Energy Ltd.
11.7. Vestas Wind Systems
11.8. Gamesa Corporation Technologies SA
11.9. Wobben Wind Power Industry and Trade Ltd.
12. Strategic Recommendations
13. Research Methodology
List of Figures
Figure 1: Brazil Power Generation Capacity, By Source, (2010-2020F)
Figure 2: Brazil Boiler, Turbine, Generator Market Size, By Value, In USD Millions (2010-2018F)
Figure 3: Brazil Boiler, Turbine, Generator Market Size, By Volume, In Units (2010-2018F)
Figure 4: Brazil Bioelectricity generation, In MW (2008-2017F)
Figure 5: Brazil Wind Power Potential, By Region (2012)
Figure 6: Brazil Hydro Power Potential, By Region (2012)
Figure 7: Brazil Boilers Market Size, By Value, In USD Million (2010-2018F)
Figure 8: Brazil Boilers Market Size, By Volume, In Units (2010-2018F)
Figure 9: Brazil Turbine/Generator Market Size, By Value, In USD Millions (2010-2018F)
Figure 10: Brazil Turbine/Generator Market Size, By Volume, In Units (2010-2018)
Figure 11: Brazil Wind Turbine/Generator Market Share, By Volume, By Company (2013E-2018F), In Percentage
Figure 12: Brazil Wind Turbines Market Share, By Region, By Volume, 2013E-18F
Figure 13: Brazil Hydro Power Market Share, By Region, By Volume, 2013E-18F
Figure 14: Brazil Wind Power Potential (2012-2020F)
Figure 15: Brazil Wind power generation projected growth (2012-2020F)
Figure 16: Suzlon Energy Ltd. Market, By Region
Figure 17: Wobben Wind Power Industry and Trade Ltd., Markey, By Region
List of Tables
Table 1: Brazil Eligibility Criteria For Companies To Participate In An Auction
Table 2: Brazil Projects Auctioned in December 2012
Table 3: Brazil Power To Be Contracted In Auctions (2013-2017)
Table 4: Brazil Hydro Electric Power Plants Auctions from 2013 - 2017
Table 5: Brazil Installed Power Capacity, By Source (2002-2015F)
Table 6: Suzlon Energy Ltd. Wind Farms
1. Siemens Ltd.
2. Alstom SA
4. General Electric Energy Ltd.
5. Sinovel Wind Group Co. Ltd.
6. Suzlon Energy Ltd.
7. Vestas Wind Systems
8. Gamesa Corporation Technologies SA
9. Wobben Wind Power Industry and Trade Ltd.
To order this report: Brazil Boilers, Turbines & Generators for Power Generation Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001