NEW YORK, May 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Construction chemicals are speciality chemicals which are added to construction material in order to enhance one or more properties of the final product. These chemicals impart specific properties such as strength, stability, chemical resistance, etc., besides improving quality, life and workability of the concrete. Broadly, construction chemicals are categorized under four segments - Concrete Admixtures, Adhesives And Sealants, Protective Coatings and Asphalt Additives. In Brazil, the demand for construction chemicals market has been growing due to increasing construction activities, both in residential and commercial real estate, as well as increasing government focus on strengthening the country's infrastructure and implementing affordable housing programs to meet the growing housing demand in the country.
According to "Brazil Construction Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", construction chemicals market in Brazil is projected to surpass USD1.38 billion by 2020. Growth in the market is anticipated on account of upcoming infrastructure projects including expansion of railways, highways, metros, etc. as well as anticipated growth in the number of commercial and residential buildings in the country over the next five years. Moreover, increasing investments in construction activities, growing repair and renovation activities in residential segment, coupled with the upcoming 2016 Summers Olympics Games in Rio de Janerio are other major factors that are expected to positively influence the construction chemicals market in Brazil during 2015-20. In 2014, Sika emerged as the market leader in Brazil construction chemicals market, followed by RPM Inc., W.R. Grace and BASF. These companies are enhancing their market presence in the country by expanding their production base as well as through mergers & acquisitions. "Brazil Construction Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" elaborates the following aspects related to construction chemicals market in Brazil:
- Brazil Construction Chemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Concrete Admixtures, Adhesives And Sealants, Protective Coatings and Asphalt Additives
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Brazil construction chemicals market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, vendors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with construction chemicals suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02133078-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/brazil-construction-chemicals-market-forecast-and-opportunities-2020-300273358.html