NEW YORK, July 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Brazil is one of the fastest growing set top box markets in Latin America region. Changing government laws and policies, increasing TV penetration and the consumer acceptance of technological advanced products are the key factors that are spurring the market for set top box in Brazil.
According to 6Wresearch, Brazil Set Top Box market is projected to reach $687.4 million by 2020. In 2013 & 2014, market declined owing low pay TV subscriber additions and presence of inventory with the market players.
With government's announcement to purchase 14 million set top boxes the market is anticipated to regain growth in the forecast period. In Brazil set top box market, Direct to Home set top box have prominently fueled the growth of the overall market.
Amongst all regions, South East region leads the market due to high disposable income of the individuals and growing number of multiple televisions in single household. Espirito Santo, Minas Gerais, Rio de Janeiro, and São Paulo are key the states in the South eastern region. However, a shift in demand towards Central west and North east regions is anticipated over the next six years.
Key Highlights of the Report
• Historical market revenue trends for Global Set Top Box Market (2010-2013)
• Market revenue forecast of Global Set Top Box Market until 2020
• Historical market volume trends for Global Set Top Box Market (2010-2013)
• Market volume forecast of Global Set Top Box Market until 2020
• Historical market revenue trends for Brazil Set Top Box Market (2010-2013)
• Market revenue forecast of Brazil Set Top Box Market until 2020
• Historical market volume trends for Brazil Set Top Box Market (2010-2013)
• Market volume forecast of Brazil Set Top Box Market until 2020
• Market volume and revenue trends of DTH Set Top Box until 2020
• Market volume and revenue trends of Cable Set Top Box until 2020
• Market volume and revenue trends of IPTV Set Top Box until 2020
• Market Revenue trends and forecast by region until 2020
• Existing market trends
• Regulatory issues in the market
• Company profiles and market share
• Porter's Five Forces Analysis
• Key Strategic Pointers
The report provides the detailed analysis of following market segments:
• Set Top Box Types:
o Cable TV Set Top Box
o DTH Set Top Box
o IPTV Set Top Box
o South-East Brazil
o North-East Brazil
o Central-West Brazil
o South Brazil
o North Brazil
Companies Covered in this report (Partial List)
1. Cisco System Inc
2. Pace Brasil – Industria Electronica e Comercio Ltda
3. Sobre Technicolor
4. Skyworth Digital Technology Co.
5. Kaon America Latina Ltda
6. Humax do Brasil
7. Albis Technology Ltd
8. Arris do Brasil
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02621227-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001