NEW YORK, May 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- In 2014, Brazil was the fourth-largest auto market across the globe after China, US and Japan in terms of sales, and ranked seventh in terms of production. Growing domestic demand for automobiles, increasing per capita income levels of consumers and availability of skilled workforce have attracted significant foreign direct investments in the country over the last decade. Major global auto manufacturers such as Fiat, Toyota, Hyundai, Volkswagen, Ford, GM, and Nissan intend to either establish a new manufacturing facility or expand their existing production facilities in Brazil, in order to address the growing tyre demand in the coming years. Consequently, tyre market in Brazil is projected to grow at a modest rate during the forecast period. In addition, Brazil is slated to host the mega sports event Olympic Games 2016, which is boosting growth in construction and infrastructure sector, leading to higher automotive demand in the country and this is in turn is anticipated to surge demand for tyres as well.
According to "Brazil Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the replacement tyre segment accounted for around 68% volume share in Brazil tyre market in 2014. Moreover, replacement demand for tyres is anticipated to grow at a faster rate during 2015-2020, as compared to OEM tyre demand. As a result, the market share of replacement tyre segment is expected to further increase through 2020. High government focus on macroeconomic and infrastructure front is expected to significantly benefit the country's tyre market in the coming years. Few of the leading players operating in Brazilian market are Pirelli, Michelin, Bridgestone, Goodyear, Continental AG and Rinaldi. "Brazil Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" elaborates on the following aspects of tyre market in Brazil:
- Brazil Tyre Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Passenger Car Tyres, Light Commercial Vehicle Tyres, Medium & Heavy Commercial Tyres, Two-Wheeler Tyres and OTR Tyres
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tyre market in Brazil
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, tyre companies and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% free customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with tyre companies, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p0777986-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/brazil-tyre-market-forecast-and-opportunities-2020-300263902.html