DUBLIN, July 07, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/28j7kw/brazil_water) has announced the addition of the "Brazil Water Purifiers Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
Water purifiers market in Brazil is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 10% during 2015-20
Growth in the country's water purifiers market is driven by increasing water consumption, increasing urbanisation and rising health awareness on account of growing water borne diseases due to consumption of contaminated water. Segment-wise, Offline water purifiers dominated the Brazil water purifiers market in 2014, and this trend is anticipated to continue through 2020 on account of increasing penetration among low and middle income households due to low price and low maintenance cost of these purifiers.
Brazil holds about 12% of the global fresh water resources. However, due to uneven distribution of water resources in the country, south east and north east regions of Brazil, which hold a large share in terms of population as well as GDP, have been experiencing shortage in supply of clean drinking water. Moreover, changing climatic conditions and increasing temperature lead to evaporation of available water, thereby reducing reservoir water levels in the country. With deteriorating water quality, the demand for water purification equipment based on RO (Reverse Osmosis), UV (Ultraviolet) filtration or Offline based filtration technologies is expected to witness growth over the next five years.
Brazil Water Purifiers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 report elaborates following aspects of Brazil water purifiers market:
- Brazil Water Purifiers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Offline, UV and RO
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Trends & Developments
- Innovation in Filtration Media
- Strong Capex in Water Treatment
- Rising E-Commerce Industry
- Combination Water Purifiers
- Increasing Penetration of Potable Water Purifiers
- Growth in Bottled Water Market
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Global Water Purifiers Market Outlook
5. Brazil Water Scenario
6. Brazil Water Purifiers Market Outlook
7. Brazil Offline Water Purifiers Market Outlook
8. Brazil UV Water Purifiers Market Outlook
9. Brazil RO Water Purifiers Market Outlook
10. Import & Export Analysis
11. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
12. Market Dynamics
13. Trends & Developments
14. Brazil Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
- CerâmicaStéfani S.A.
- Europa Group
- Hoken International Company
- IBBL S.A.
- Industry & Trade Electric and Electronic Gehaka
- Lorenzetti S.A.
- Whirlpool Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/28j7kw/brazil_water
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets