BELO HORIZONTE, Brazil, April 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) and the Brazilian Development Bank (BNDES) confirmed their endorsement as event partners of the LatinFinance Brazil Sub-Sovereign Finance & Infrastructure Summit this June 12-13 in Belo Horizonte, Brazil at the Dayrell Hotel & Convention Center.
The LatinFinance Brazil Sub-Sovereign Finance & Infrastructure Summit, co-Hosted with the State of Minas Gerais and CEMIG, will explore how private and public funds are being deployed for infrastructure projects at the municipal, state, and federal levels in Brazil. This invitation-only Summit will connect key decision makers who represent all levels of Brazilian government, builders, operators, financiers and other private sector players through a series of panel discussions, technical workshops, networking events and 1-1 meetings.
Specialists from the Multilateral Investment Fund of the IDB will speak on a workshop focused on PPPs at the state & municipal level in Brazil alongside heads of PPP from various Brazilian states and municipalities.
Confirmed participants include:
- Antonio Anastasia, Governor, State of Minas Gerais
- Rubens Carlos Vieira, Director of Airport Infrastructure, Agencia Nacional de Aviacao Civil - ANAC
- William Schmidt, CFO, Dobreve Energia
- Jorge Fraxe, General Director, National Department of Transportation Infrastructure
- Luiz Hauly, Secretary of Finance, State of Parana
- Benito Gama, Secretary of Economic Development, State of Rio Grande do Norte
- Pedro Pereira Benvenuto, Head of PPP Unit, Secretariat of Economy and Planning, Sao Paulo
- Marcelo Perillo, CFO, Norte Energia
- Carlos Andrade, CFO, EDP no Brasil
- Milson Mundim, CFO, Hidrovias do Brasil
- Wilen Manteli, President, Brazilian Port Terminal Association
- Glaucia Calp, Head of LatAm Infrastructure Group & Project Finance, Fitch Ratings
- Daniela Brandazza, Director, Department of International Public Finance, Standard & Poor's
- Alvaro Jose Menezes da Costa, Diretor-Presidente, CASAL