LONDON, Nov. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
"The global market for breathable membranes for construction industry is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.3% from 2016 to 2021"
The market size of breathable membranes for construction industry is projected to reach USD 1,617.2 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 10.3%, between 2016 and 2021. Growing awareness for safeguarding building materials from extra moisture and government building regulations for minimizing the energy consumption are driving the market for breathable membranes.
"Pitched roof is the fastest-growing application segment of the breathable membrane market"
Pitched roof is projected to the fastest-growing application segment for breathable membranes, from 2016 to 2021. Breathable membranes in pitched roof provides numerous advantages in safeguarding the building materials from extra moisture and also help maintain thermal efficiency. The growing building & construction sector is accelerating the demand for breathable membranes in pitched roof application.
"Rising demand from Western Europe is a major driver for the breathable membranes market"
In 2015, Western Europe was the largest breathable membranes market, in terms of volume. It is estimated to retain the market leadership during the forecast period. Germany and France are the two major markets for breathable membranes in this region. The increasing residential building & construction activities is driving the market in Western Europe, resulting in a high demand for breathable membranes, owing to its increasing use in the pitched roof and walls. In addition, stringent building regulations for minimizing energy consumption is likely to drive the demand for breathable membranes in Scandinavian countries.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted.
The break-up of primary interviews is given below:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 - 33%, Tier 2 – 60%, and Others - 7%
- By Designation - C level – 56%, Director level - 33%, and Others - 11%
- By Region - North America - 25%, Western Europe - 44%, Asia-Pacific - 13%,
Central & Eastern Europe – 12%, and RoW –6%
The key companies profiled in this market research report are E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (U.S.), Cosella-Dorken (Canada), Soprema (France), GAF Material Corporation (U.S.), Saint Gobain SA (France), Kingspan Group PLC (Ireland), and others.
This report covers the market size, in terms of value and volume, for breathable membranes and forecasts the market size till 2021. This research report categorizes the polyolefins market on the basis of type, application, and region.
Reasons to Buy the Report
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analyses—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, value chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the breathable membranes market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on roofing adhesives offered by the top players in the global breathable membranes market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the breathable membranes market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for breathable membranes across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global breathable membranes market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global breathable membranes market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4315099/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/breathable-membranes-market-for-construction-industry-by-type-application-and-region---global-forecasts-to-2021-300362761.html