NEW YORK, Aug. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Breitbart News Executive Chairman Stephen K. Bannon will take a temporary leave of absence from Breitbart and will resume work with Breitbart the evening of November 8, 2016
"Steve is a huge piece of manpower and we know he will perform brilliantly in his new role as CEO of the Trump presidential campaign," said Breitbart CEO and President Larry Solov. "We look forward to continuing to deliver the kind of first-in-class news coverage that has generated well-over one billion pageviews so far this year."
No interim replacement will be made.
"Last month, Breitbart achieved 192 million pageviews, 31 million uniques, and 89 million visits," said Breitbart Editor-in-Chief Alexander Marlow. "And we're the number one political Facebook page in the world, with two million more engagements than Huffington Post. We look forward to keeping up that same standard of excellence in Steve's temporary absence."
All campaign-related inquiries should be directed to the Trump campaign.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Alexandra V. Preate
Chief Executive Officer
340 Madison Avenue
New York, New York 10173
(212) 588-9148(212) 588-9148
(917) 748-6537(917) 748-6537 cell
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/breitbart-news-issues-corporate-statement-on-stephen-k-bannon-300314958.html
SOURCE Breitbart News