NEW YORK, Aug. 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- BRIC Central Venous Catheters Market Outlook to 2023
GlobalData's new report, "BRIC Central Venous Catheters Market Outlook to 2023", provides key market data on the BRIC Central Venous Catheters market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (USD) within market segments - Antimicrobial Central Venous Catheters, Non Antimicrobial Central Venous Catheters and PICC (Peripherally Inserted Central Catheter) Lines.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market segments, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular market and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size and company share data for Central Venous Catheters market segments - Antimicrobial Central Venous Catheters, Non Antimicrobial Central Venous Catheters and PICC (Peripherally Inserted Central Catheter) Lines.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2009 to 2016 and forecast to 2023.
- 2016 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market segments.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the BRIC Central Venous Catheters market.
- Key players covered include Teleflex Inc, C. R. Bard Inc, Edwards Lifesciences Corp and B. Braun Melsungen AG.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p05043229/BRIC-Central-Venous-Catheters-Market-Outlook-to.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001