ALBANY, Ohio, Jan. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Accomplished leadership and management consultant Raymond A. Shulstad, Ph.D., has joined Albany, Ohio – based Training Services On Demand according to TSOD President Tim Sharp.
"It is an honor to have Dr. Shulstad on our team," Sharp said. "This man represents a significant investment in leadership and management training and experience that we can pass along to our clients."
Shulstad has been an independent consultant to industry and government for a broad range of topics including organizational management & leadership, business development, research & development, and system engineering & acquisition.
The decision to join TSOD as management and leadership consultant arose when it became apparent that he and TSOD.com shared many of the same business and leadership goals.
"There was a great deal of overlap," Shulstad said. "I look forward to working with TSOD.com in providing the best corporate and government products in the country."
Shulstad retired as the Senior Vice President and General Manager of MITRE's Center for Air Force Command and Control Systems.
Among his other leadership positions were:
- Vice President and Deputy General Manager for MITRE's Air Force Center.
- Director of the MITRE-Colorado Springs Operations overseeing system engineering support to NORAD and the United States Space Command.
- Director of Strategic Planning for Surveillance and Battle Management Systems for Northrop Grumman Corporation in Melbourne, Florida.
- Vice Commander of the Aeronautical System Center (ASC) at Wright-Patterson AFB
His publications include:
- Peace is My Profession, dealing with the moral dimensions of U.S. nuclear policy
- Golden Nuggets: A Practitioner's Reflections on Leadership, Management and Life, a compendium of time-tested, principles and best practices derived from his 45-year professional career with the Air Force and industry.
TSOD.com, has provided training to hundreds of clients since 2003.
For more information contact Kelly Gwinn at email@example.com or call 855-65-TRAIN
SOURCE Training Services On Demand