DALLAS, June 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Brinker International, Inc. (NYSE: EAT) will host an Investor Day on Thursday, June 9, 2016 in New York City, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET (presentations will begin at 8:30 a.m. ET). Scheduled senior management presenters include:
- Wyman Roberts, CEO and President, Brinker International, Inc.
- Tom Edwards, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Brinker International, Inc.
- John Cywinski, Executive Vice President of Strategic Innovation, Brinker International, Inc.
- Steve Provost, Senior Vice President and President, Maggiano's Little Italy®
- Kelli Valade, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Chili's® Grill & Bar
- Krista Gibson, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Chili's® Grill & Bar
The live audio webcast can be accessed through the Investor Relations section of Brinker International, Inc.'s Web site at http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=119205&p=irol-irhome. A replay of the conference call will also be available on the Web site for 30 days after the event.
Brinker International owns, operates, franchises, or is involved in the ownership of restaurants under the names Chili's® Grill & Bar and Maggiano's Little Italy®.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/brinker-international-to-host-investor-day-on-june-9-300278760.html
SOURCE Brinker International, Inc.