SEATTLE, Sept. 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Bulletproof 360, Inc., creators of Bulletproof® coffee and other high-performance food and nutrition products, announced today the location and details for the fifth annual Bulletproof Biohacking Conference. The three-day immersive experience is the preeminent event for the human performance industry, hosted by Bulletproof CEO and New York Times best-selling science author Dave Asprey, featuring world-renowned experts and unique workshops covering everything you need to know to gain control over your own biology, from nutrition to relationships and stem cells to happiness, as well as cutting-edge technology demonstrations for attendees to experiment with the latest biohacking innovations. This year's event will take place from October 13 – 15 at the Pasadena Convention Center in Pasadena, Calif.
"This year's Bulletproof Biohacking Conference is for everyone interested in new tools and knowledge to radically improve what they can do in their lives. We created this conference to help people tap into the unlimited power of being human," said Dave Asprey, CEO and founder of Bulletproof. "Now in its fifth year, you can experience even more transformative learning and experimenting opportunities, and meet the foremost boundary pushers, innovators and leaders in human performance, recovery and longevity."
The 2017 Bulletproof Biohacking Conference will feature a series of talks by leaders in a wide range of related fields, including scientists, researchers, medical specialists, New York Times best-selling authors and other biohacking experts. Attendees will be invigorated by provocative and informative presentations, as well as opportunitites to experiment first-hand with next-generation technologies and prototypes, including the latest in neurofeedback, nootropics, hydrogen therapy and light therapy. Information, supplements and products featured at the Bulletproof Conference are all designed to help people achieve tangible results, ultimately improving their mental health, physical health, relationships, overall success and athletic performance.
Confirmed speakers for the 2017 Bulletproof Biohacking Conference include:
- Dave Asprey, founder and CEO of Bulletproof 360, the creator of Bulletproof coffee, host of the Webby award-winning podcast Bulletproof Radio, and a two-time New York Times best-selling author.
- Esther Perel, a rockstar in the field of couples counseling. Esther Perel is recognized as one of the most insightful and provocative voices on personal and professional relationships and the complex science behind human interaction.
- Dr. Joseph Mercola, a physician and founder of Mercola.com, the most visited natural health site on the web for last 15 years. Dr. Mercola has authored a dozen best-selling books including Fat for Fuel.
- Lewis Howes, a New York Times bestselling author of the hit book, The School of Greatness. Lewis Howes is a lifestyle entrepreneur, high performance business coach and lauded keynote speaker.
- Jim Kwik, founder of Kwik Learning and a widely recognized world expert in speed-reading, memory improvement, brain performance and accelerated learning. For two decades, Jim Kwik has served as a mental coach to students, seniors, entrepreneuers, educators and as an advisor to many of the worlds leading CEOs and celebrities.
In addition to tasting the original Bulletproof Coffee recipe, FATwater and other beloved Bulletproof food and beverage samples, attendees will also have the chance to sample the latest Bulletproof innovation, grab-and-go Bulletproof Coffee Cold Brew, just released and rolling out in Whole Foods stores nationwide throughout September 2017.
For more information or to purchase tickets from the conference, please visit: www.bulletproofconference.com
About Bulletproof 360, Inc.
Founded by biohacker, bestselling author, and Bulletproof coffee creator Dave Asprey, Bulletproof 360 is dedicated to providing the world with groundbreaking, science-based information, techniques, tools and products to help people perform better, increase focus, enhance energy, and live longer. Resources include #1 ranked podcast Bulletproof Radio, the New York Times bestselling books THE BULLETPROOF DIET and HEAD STRONG, documentary feature film MOLDY, The Bulletproof Executive blog, and more. Twitter: @bpnutrition Instagram:@bulletproofcoffee https://www.bulletproof.com/
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bulletproof-announces-fifth-annual-bulletproof-biohacking-conference-300521811.html
SOURCE Bulletproof 360, Inc.