LONDON, Jan. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Busbar Trunking System is a prefabricated electrical distribution system consisting of busbars in a protective enclosure, including straight lengths, elbows, fittings, devices, and accessories. They are majorly used in industrial and commercial establishments to have an energy efficient, compact, and cluster free power distribution network.
This report estimates the busbar trunking system market in terms of value in USD million. The global busbar trunking system market is estimated at USD 6,465.4 million in 2015 and is projected to reach USD 9,174 million by 2020, at a CAGR of 7.25% from 2015 to 2020. The market has been classified on the basis of power rating, conductor, insulation, end-user, and region, which has been further divided on the basis of countries. Moreover, there is an in-depth analysis for top six countries based on end-users.
The study has profiled leading players of the industry, along with their recent developments and other strategic industry activities. Some of the key players include ABB Ltd. (Switzerland), Eaton Corporation Plc. (Ireland), Schneider Electric SE (France), Siemens AG (Germany), General Electric (U.S.), and Legrand (France).
Asia-Pacific leads the busbar trunking system market with share of approximately 38.5% in 2015, which is expected to grow with a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period. This growth is attributed to the increasing government mandates to conserve electricity via energy efficiency norms and growth in construction sector.
Based on end-user application of busbar trunking systems, the entire market has been broadly classified into industrial, commercial, large residential, renewable power generation, public infrastructure, and transportation sectors. Industries are second most growing application for busbar trunking systems after renewable power generation as there is growth in process industries such as paper & pulp, chemical, cement, and metal processing industries. Large residential and commercial establishments have a considerable combined share in the market.
The busbar trunking system market is also analyzed with respect to Porter's Five Force model and various factors that would affect the supply chain of the market. The report also describes the competitive landscape of key market players based on their recent developments that includes new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, facility expansion, contracts and agreements, strategic alliances and joint ventures. The study provides a comprehensive analysis on drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges of the busbar trunking system market.
In the methodology various secondary sources have been taken into consideration including annual reports, press releases and investor presentations of companies, white papers and certified publications, articles from recognized authors from association panels, manufacturers associations, directories, and databases. These secondary sources were used to identify and collect information that was useful for this extensive commercial study of the busbar trunking system market. In the primary research process, various primary sources from both supply and demand side have been interviewed to obtain qualitative and quantitative information for this report.
The report caters to
- Busbar trunking system manufacturers, dealers, and suppliers - Industrial, commercial, and large residential construction companies- Renewable power generation and power cable manufacturing companies
The report also offers the following paid customizations:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (Up to 5).
- Further segmentation and analysis of busbar trunking systems based on power rating and end users
- Regional analysis of the market for country specific information
Related reports include:
- Switchgear market by Type (High, Medium, and Low Voltage) and by Application (Industries, Utilities, Transportation and Power Generation) – Global Trends and Forecasts to 2019 - Smart transformer market by Type (Power, Distribution, Specialty, and Instrument), Application (Smart Grid, Traction Locomotive, Electric Vehicle Charging, and Others) & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020 - Protective relay market by Type (High, Medium, and Low Voltage), by Application (Utilities, Industries), and by Product Category (Feeder Protection, Transmission Line Distance, Motor Protection, Transformer Protection) - Global Trends and Forecasts to 2019
Download the full report:
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers