PORTLAND, Ore., Dec. 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Business Valuation Resources (BVR) has partnered with Duff & Phelps to offer the 2014 International Valuation Handbook – Guide to Cost of Capital, a must-have publication that includes country-level country risk premia and country-level equity risk premia.
This new publication includes data through December 2013 and March 2014 and builds on the same rigorous country-level cost of capital analysis previously published in the discontinued Morningstar/Ibbotson international reports. This robust resource includes country-level country risk premia (CRPs) and country-level equity risk premia (ERPs), useful in estimating country-level cost of equity capital globally from the perspective of investors based in 60 different countries.
International Valuation Handbook highlights include:
- Country-level country risk premium for up to 179 countries globally, from the perspective of investors based in 60 different countries. The models applied in the new 2014 International Valuation Handbook-Guide to Cost of Capital include:
- Country credit rating model
- Country yield spread model
- Relative standard deviation model
- Long-horizon and short-horizon ERP data for 18 countries based in USD and "local" currency. ERP estimates include:
- ERP data previously available in the Morningstar/Ibbotson international reports
- Pablo Fernandez' survey of ERPs used in 2014 for a variety of countries
- Long-horizon and short horizon ERP data in USD and local currencies
- Optional semi-annual PDF update with data through September
To learn more or request a review copy of the International Valuation Handbook – Guide to Cost of Capital, please contact Sarah Andersen at (503) 291-7963 ext. 123 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top business valuation firms depend on BVR for authoritative market data, continuing professional education, and expert opinion. Our customers include business appraisers, certified public accountants, M&A professionals, business brokers, lawyers and judges, private equity funds and venture capitalists, owners, and CFOs, among others. For more information, please visit bvresources.com.
Sarah Andersen, Publisher
Business Valuation Resources, LLC
1000 SW Broadway, Suite 1200
Portland, Oregon 97205
Phone: (503) 291-7963 ext. 123
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bvr-has-partnered-with-duff--phelps-to-offer-the-highly-anticipated-2014-international-valuation-handbook--guide-to-cost-of-capital-300013757.html
SOURCE Business Valuation Resources