SAN JOSE DEL CABO, Mexico, March 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- On March 29, 2011, Cabo Azul Resort will be hosting the long awaited honeymoon of Peter Heck and Ivy Navarro. Never heard of them? Well they may not be mainstream celebrities, but they are in southern California. Peter and Ivy entered the $150,000 Wedding Giveaway sponsored by the Waterfront Beach Resort in 2010. On January 11, 2011 Peter and Ivy were crowned the winners of the contest that had hundreds of entrants.
Peter and Ivy are dedicated professionals in their community and enjoy helping others. Peter is a firefighter/paramedic and Ivy is a marriage and family therapist and works with at-risk youth. They will be married on March 27, 2011 and immediately afterward, Cabo Azul Resort will proudly host their adventure filled honeymoon. In addition to seven exciting days and nights at the Cabo Azul Resort, the package that Peter and Ivy will experience is as follows
On arrival and departure days
- Limo service to and from Los Angeles International Airport by Gold Label Group Limousines
- Direct Flight between San Jose del Cabo and Los Angeles
- Airport and resort pickup by Transcabo Limousines
- Relax and enjoy the resort with a sensuous couples massage at Paz, Cabo Azul Resort's award winning spa and a relaxing dinner at Javier's
- Cabo Adventures will provide an exciting Swim with the Dolphins Adventure
- High Tide Sea Expeditions of Los Cabos will take our honeymooners on a three bay kayaking and snorkeling adventure
- Sunrider Tours of Cabo will provide a romantic sunset dinner cruise
- Enjoy the resort and the beauty of Los Cabos
If you are engaged to be married or about to celebrate a special anniversary, Cabo Azul Resort would be happy to have you celebrate your wedding, honeymoon, or anniversary at this award winning resort. Visit http://caboazulweddings.com to see what we have to offer. Cabo Azul Resort is a beachfront luxury resort looks out upon the Sea of Cortez at the tip of Baja California and has been awarded a four-diamond rating of excellence from AAA. Our fabulous Corazon chapel is a purpose built $14 Million open air chapel is an architectural gem perfect to tie the knot.
Call us toll free (866) 653-9108 to talk to our Celebration Specialist to see if Cabo Azul Resort is right for you. Also, visit http://caboazulweddings.com to learn more about our resort.
Cabo Azul Resort
SOURCE Cabo Azul Resort