LOS ANGELES, July 28, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The California Construction Defect Center says, "We are advocates for people who recently purchased a new home-especially in a subdivision anywhere in California-only to discover the home had numerous construction defect issues-and the home builder is no longer willing to stand behind their workmanship or the building or plumbing products they used in the home. If this sounds like you, please give us a call at 866-714-6466. Because of the Coronavirus you probably have spent so much time in your home that you have a list of problems with your home.
"In California typically the builder offers a warranty for a year for people who purchase a home from them. Thereafter the builder either stands behind their workmanship-building products or they do not. We are especially interested in subdivisions because rarely do neighbors talk to each other in California-and if they do it's 'how are you' or similar pleasantries-not-'is your roof leaking too' and or 'is your siding-stucco starting to fail.' If any of this sounds familiar, please give up a call at 866-714-6466 and we will try to help. We can only help people with homes no older than four years old-and the owner must be the original homebuyer." https://California.ConstructionDefectCenter.Com
The California Construction Defect Center Would Like to Hear from Homeowners in New Subdivisions or Townhouse Developments in California If They Have the Following Types of Issues:
- The stucco on the home's exterior has extensive cracking.
- Water leaks because of improperly installed or defective trim board or fascia.
- Wood flooring that has cracked or splintered.
- Improperly installed windows that have water leaks.
- Windows that do not open or close properly.
- Exterior doors that were improperly installed that lead to water leaks.
- Defective roofs that were improperly flashed or installed and or that have defective roofing material.
- Severe foundation cracks or foundations that are not level.
- Single family homes in newer subdivisions or townhouse that now have mold because the building was not properly protected during the framing/drywall process.
- Improper exterior calking of exterior siding that leads to water leaks and mold.
The California Construction Defect free services are available to homeowners in newer subdivisions or townhouses throughout California in communities such as Los Angeles, San Diego, Pleasanton, Irvine, Temecula, Sacramento, Moreno Valley, San Jose, the East Bay, Riverside, Palm Springs, San Juan Capistrano, Tustin, Oxnard, Chula Vista, Indio, Elk Grove, Fresno, and Santa Clarita. https://California.ConstructionDefectCenter.Com
M. Thomas Martin
SOURCE California Construction Defect Center