MONTGOMERYVILLE, Pa., June 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Timberlane, Inc. is currently seeking industry experts for interviews to contribute to an upcoming series on boosting curb appeal through home exterior projects. Professionals in a variety of specialty areas, ranging from design to architecture to materials will have the chance to be featured in a major consumer-facing series on methods of adding curb appeal through both large- and small-scale projects.
Builders and remodelers, architects, landscape designers, home design bloggers, columnists, business owners, and others involved in exterior design are invited to share their unique points of view on how homeowners can increase curb appeal. Those featured will also be given external link placement within the Timberlane series, enabling them to connect their own websites and social media pages to the report.
The new content will focus on offering homeowners a variety of options within each category of home improvement, from full renovations to small DIY projects. In addition, interviews will touch upon recent trends and advances within each field. The areas of specialty to be discussed include (but are not limited to):
- Exterior color schemes and paint selection
- Landscape and landscape construction
- Door and window replacements
- Exterior material options (fiber cement, stucco, stone, brick, veneers, etc.)
- Accents including millwork, outdoor art, decorative structures, sculptures, etc.
- Outdoor lighting options
- Exterior details, i.e. wainscoting, columns, and other trim
- New construction and remodeling considerations
Interested parties may include:
- Builders and Remodelers
- Landscape & Landscape Construction Designers
- Home improvement magazine journalists and bloggers
- Business owners who supply materials for the exterior design space
All contributors will be quoted directly and given credit for their advice and ideas. The content will be released on the Timberlane website and social media pages. Exterior design professionals within these and other areas of expertise are welcome to contact Stefani Benrubi via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/call-for-interviews-home-exterior-experts-300471135.html
SOURCE Timberlane, Inc.