BERLIN and HALLE, Germany, November 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- cameoNet offers full end-to-end encryption
- Open architecture allows users to communicate with contacts outside of cameoNet
- cameoNet can be used on multiple devices
- cameoNet is available for smartphones, tablets and desktops
cameoNet, the recently launched secure and open Multimessenger - "Made in Germany" - is now also available as an iOS App for Phone and iPad in the iTunes App Store.
Messages, photos, videos, voice messages and other files can be securely transmitted via cameoNet (http://www.cameonet.de ). cameoNet offers full end-to-end encryption. It uses the algorithms RSA-2048 Bit and AES 256. Therefore, messages are protected from external access or decryption attempts. cameoNet offers a high level of data security. Even the operator of cameoNet cannot read any messages or see any of the files transmitted via cameoNet. This distinguishes it from other large providers of communication tools and social media platforms who have full technical access to user data and where users have granted a very broad copyright to the operators to use any messages or files transmitted. The source code of cameoNet is completely open source and publicly available to make sure that no hidden backdoors are implemented.
One of the many unique advantages of cameoNet is its open architecture. Both encrypted and unencryted messages can be sent to contacts who do not yet use cameoNet. Any person with an e-mail address or a phone number can be reached. Users do not have the issue to be limited to communication with other cameoNet users. Compared to other messengers or communication tools barriers, which limit a transition to cameoNet, are substantially reduced.
In addition to end-to-end encryption cameoNet offers a variety of other interesting features. Therefore cameoNet is not only a messenger but a Multi-Messenger:
- Multi-Channel: Messages and files can be sent via cameoNet, e-mail or text messages.
- Multi-Identities: One account allows you to manage different separate identities. Private and business matters can be managed with one app bit are completely separated for an external viewer.
- Multi-Platform: cameoNet can be used on the smartphone, a tablet or a desktop device.
- Multi-OS: cameoNet can be used by devices on any operating system via web access. Native apps are currently available for iOS and Android and will soon be available for Windows Phone, Windows 8, MacOSX and Linux.
- Multi-Device: Users can use cameoNet on multiple devices. The messages and files are then fully synchronized between the different devices.
Michael Merz, founder and CTO: "User requirements and needs continuously drive the development of our Multi-Messenger. We not only wanted to offer secure and encrypted communication but also enable simple and comfortable usage."
cameoNet / memo Connect GmbH
cameoNet is the Secure and Open Multi-Messenger Made in Germany. cameoNet offers full end-to-end encryption and many features which differentiate cameoNet from other messengers. cameoNet is a service of memo Connect GmbH in Germany. The company was founded end of 2013 and cameoNet was launched on Android and as a web service in October 2014. Development and administration of the service is completely done in Germany. The website can be reached at http://www.cameoNet.de. Apps can be downloaded from Apple iTunes or Google Playstore.