NEW YORK, July 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- CAN Capital, the market share leader in alternative small business finance, announced today the launch of its "Back to School" educational content series for small business owners. This seven-week campaign is free of cost and geared to help small business owners make the most of the critical back-to-school season. The program will offer advice on how owners can run their businesses more effectively in a virtual, business school-style setting.
The material will take the reader into a virtual academic setting as they learn about business concepts, marketing and advertising tactics, and gain inspiration from current CAN Capital customer success stories.
"CAN Capital's mission is to help small businesses succeed by providing them with access to capital, as well as business-building resources and tools," said Daniel DeMeo, CEO of CAN Capital. "We see our merchants not just as customers, but as a community. This Back to School campaign will give them an opportunity to share success stories and learn from one another, while also providing them with a flavor of the type of expert content that they'd learn at business school."
The series will include a variety of content and materials, similar to what would be provided in an academic setting. Some examples include:
- Pop Quizzes with infographics displaying the results
- Required Reading featuring CAN Capital's recommended reading -- from famous entrepreneurs to books about building good business habits
- "Art" Classes featuring tips and tricks on marketing and advertising
- A+ Report Cards highlighting CAN Capital customer success stories
- "School Counselor" advice from CAN Capital and small business experts
- A "Shop Class" covering information about building the business
- Finance 101 discussing accounting principles and financial tools
- Recess, weekly Friday posts discussing work/life balance for small business owners
For more information, please visit: www.cancapital.com.
About CAN Capital
CAN Capital, Inc., established in 1998, is the pioneer and market share leader in alternative small business finance, having provided access to over $6.0 billion in capital for over 70,000 small businesses in a wide range of locations and different business types. As a technology-powered financial services provider, CAN Capital uses innovative and proprietary risk models combined with daily performance data to evaluate business performance and facilitate access to capital for entrepreneurs in a fast and efficient way.
CAN Capital, Inc. makes capital available to businesses through business loans made by WebBank, member FDIC, and through CAN Capital's subsidiaries: Merchant Cash Advances by CAN Capital Merchant Services, Inc., and business loans by CAN Capital Asset Servicing, Inc.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/can-capital-launches-back-to-school-educational-content-campaign-for-small-business-owners-300303447.html
SOURCE CAN Capital, Inc.