PHILADELPHIA, Oct. 6 /PRNewswire/ -- There are many statistics pertaining to the number of women diagnosed with Breast Cancer. In fact, nearly 1 in 8 women in the United States will develop invasive breast cancer over the course of her lifetime. This figure may be frightening to some, however what if there were simple disciplined exercises that we could do to aid the symptoms associated with Breast Cancer?
- Per studies documented on breastcancer.org, meditation has proven to help reduce stress, mood disturbance, and fatigue in people with cancer. There are many forms of meditation, however one of the most profound forms of "unconventional" meditation is writing.
A 64 year old real estate broker, Edward Rosenthal, recently made national news when he survived six days without food or water in the desolate Joshua Tree National Park. What kept him alive was his ability to sit still and write messages to his family on his hat. This just shows the power of writing as a form of meditation and deep focus.
Kobalt Books has combined the concept of meditation, writing and prayer with the launching of their new website for Christian-themed Spiritual Journals.
ChristianSpiritualJournals.com launches with five hardcover journals available for purchase at Barnes & Noble, barnesandnoble.com, amazon.com, etc. These Christian Journals contain 160 lined pages, and are 5.5" wide x 8.5" high. Each page contains a reminder:
BREAST CANCER JOURNAL
- Breast Cancer Courageous - "Be Strong and Courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." - Joshua 1:9
- Leap Of Faith - "Today, I've decided to step out on faith and leave the results to You."
- Walk By Faith - "Today, I've decided to close my eyes and trust that my Father is walking with me."
- For You I Write - "Today, I've decided to use my gifts for You."
- Power Of Purpose - "Today, I've decided to learn what God wants me to know, so that I can do what He has designed me to do, in order to be who He has created me to be."
For More Information: http://www.ChristianSpiritualJournals.com
SOURCE Kobalt Books