LONDON, Nov. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Canadian beer market experienced very little change in 2015. Increasing consumer trend towards leading a healthier lifestyle brought in stagnation in beer consumption. However, craft beer continued to see good growth with a double digit increase. Flavored craft beer with natural ingredients, different than the regular beer caused the increase in demand for craft beer especially among the 19-25 years male age group. The premium beer segment saw an increase of 1% and the discount segment declined by 2% as the consumers moved consumers.
- Beer saw stagnation as consumers moved away from alcohol consumption in order to lead a healthier lifestyle.
- Consumers have continued to shift their beer packaging preferences over from bottles to cans.
- Premium beer the only segment to see a rise as consumers moves towards drinking less but of a better quality.
- Mainstream and discount brands both saw no growth as consumers move towards premium brands.
- Regular beers continued to be the driver of the beer category with all other segments seeing no growth
- Beers flavored with natural ingredients which were all locally produced have become increasingly popular.
Canadean's Canada Beer Market Insights 2016 Report provides a complete overview of the Canada beer industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2015 performance and 2016 outlook. Covering total market (on and off-premise) the report details:
- 2011-2015 actual detailed beer consumption volume data by segment, brand, brewer, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2016 forecasts
- Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2005-2015 with forecasts for 2016
- Value by distribution channel 2011-2015, with 2016 forecasts
- 2014-2016 selected on- / off-premise retail prices
- Details of key beer new product launches in 2015 by company
- Overview of the competitive landscape in the beer market, with analysis of key company performance
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the beer market
- Data is also available in excel format
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the Canada beer industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning
- Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the Canada beer market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives
- Understand volume vs. value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability
- Analyze domestic and imported beer brand performance and determine the key trends driving consumption preference to develop a competitive advantage
- Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyze the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company
- Use our new power point add-on to quickly absorb a succinct summary of the key trends in the Canada beer market
- View a selection of the key 2015 product launches and identify competitor activity and product innovation and differentiation prospects
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4389244/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers