DUBLIN, Calif., Oct. 26 /PRNewswire/ -- A new set of lights is making Canadians marvel, and for once it's not the Northern Lights: its TRIA Beauty's groundbreaking at-home light-based beauty solutions. Canada is the latest country (the lights are already illuminating the US, UK, Spain, Japan and Korea) to have its beauty solutions challenged by TRIA Beauty, effectively rendering traditional hair removal and acne treatments obsolete.
Hailed as a true beauty beacon TRIA Beauty is nothing less than a whole new way of approaching beauty.
Exhibits A & B: TRIA Beauty creates the TRIA Laser Hair Removal System and the Skin Clarifying System. The results they deliver were previously only available in a doctor's office (read: at staggering cost and massive inconvenience). The beauty industry hadn't seen anything like them. The beauty industry worldwide was unprepared for their arrival, which is why it finds itself where it is today: scrambling to keep up.
The TRIA Laser Hair Removal System:
- Is the ONLY US FDA and Health Canada-cleared way to achieve permanent hair removal at home through a laser delivery system
- Was created by the scientists that invented diode laser hair removal for dermatologists
- Saves thousands of dollars by bypassing professional laser hair removal
- Is safe, effective and permanent
- Is sold in the US, the UK, Spain, Japan, Korea, and now Canada
The TRIA Skin Clarifying System:
- Combines a patented FDA-cleared, high intensity blue light technology with a pre-treatment cleanser and post-treatment serum to eliminate acne-causing bacteria before breakouts can occur
- Takes 3 simple steps and only a couple of minutes a day
- Contains NO harsh, irritating benzoyl peroxide (read: no redness, dryness or irritation)
- Leaves skin looking and feeling healthy
- Is safe, gentle, effective and dermatologist preferred
This announcement effectively brings Health Canada-approved permanent laser hair removal and acne treatment safely, quickly and simply to the hands of Canadians.
In Canada, TRIA is available exclusively at www.TRIABeauty.com. The TRIA Laser Hair Removal System is priced at about $504 Canadian dollars as of October 2010 ($495 USD); the TRIA Skin Clarifying System is priced at about $300 Canadian dollars as of October 2010 ($295 USD).
In the US, TRIA is available at www.TRIABeauty.com, Nordstrom, QVC, Bergdorf Goodman, The Studio at Fred Segal, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales, select spas and leading aesthetic physicians' offices.
TRIA Beauty creates at-home light-based systems that deliver professional results. It revolutionized the hair removal industry with the TRIA Laser Hair Removal System, the first and only FDA-cleared at-home laser permanent hair removal system, and then pushed beauty boundaries with the TRIA Skin Clarifying System, combining blue light therapy with a cleanser and serum for FDA-cleared acne prevention. At home. At last. www.TRIABeauty.com
Contact: Megan Driscoll
Lindsey R. Coyle
SOURCE TRIA Beauty