FELTON, Calif., March 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The global cannabis beverages market is estimated to reach USD 2.8 billion, by 2025, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 17.8% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. The cannabis beverage market is heavily fragmented due to the presence of medium and small-scale companies. Many companies are present in Canada where cannabis is legal to use for medical applications. The increasing sale of cannabis-infused drinks is expected to boost the demand for the product.
The growing popularity of health and wellness beverages is also projected to contribute to market growth. Moreover, alcohol manufacturers are also investing high in developing cannabis infused products. For example, Heineken has launched Hi-Fi Hops in the California beer label category with added infused Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD) which is available with zero carbohydrates and calories. Manufacturers are also focusing on partnerships and acquisitions to increase their sales. For instance, Constellation brands have partnered with Canopy Growth.
The consumer shift from carbonated soft drinks to health drinks are expected to proliferate the demand for cannabis beverages. Factors like Low carbs, and sugar content in cannabis beverages is gaining high traction among consumers. People are preferring cannabis drinks with cannabis-infused cookies, chocolates over cannabis smoking. The growing number of restaurants, lounges, and cafes are anticipated to propel the demand for the product.
Millennial populations are the prime consumers of cannabis beverages. According to study of University of Georgia and Connecticut, in 2017, ever since the cannabis beverages are legalized, beer and wine purchase orders are declined by around 15.0%.in the period of last 10 years.
Please click here to get the sample pdf and find more details on "Cannabis Beverages Market" Report 2025.
North America is projected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecasted period. This growth is mainly due to the legalization of cannabis infused products for recreational and medical purpose. National Conference of State Legislature, district of Columbia, 33 states, Guam, and Puerto Rico have legally approved the medical cannabis program, which in turn is projected to foster the market growth.
Europe is estimated to foresee substantial growth in the next few years. According to the Cannabis trade association, in the U.K. the consumption of cannabis beverages user has increased to 250,000 from 125,000 in the year 2017, and this trend is expected to continue in the coming few years. Moreover, the companies also engage in developing new product innovations. For example, Cloud 9 brewing and CBD Ultra have introduced a beer made cannabis extracts.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Depending on type, in 2018, nonalcoholic segment attributed to the highest market share in the overall market and is projected to grow at a highest CAGR from 2019 to 2025.
- Based on the component, CBD beverages ae anticipated to exceed at a fastest rate during the forecasted period.
- In Europe, the Netherlands is estimated to hold highest market share due to high consumption of cannabis and growing number cafes, restaurants across the country.
- Major players in the cannabis beverages market are The Alkaline Water Company, New Age Beverages Corporation, Koios Beverage Corporation, Phivida Holdings Inc., Dixie Brands Inc., VCC Brand, and Hexo Corp.
Browse 80 page research report with TOC on "Global Cannabis Beverages Market" at: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-cannabis-beverages-market
Million Insights has segmented the global cannabis beverages market based on type, component, and region:
- Cannabis Beverages Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Cannabis Beverages Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Cannabidiol (CBD)
- Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
- Cannabis Beverages Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- North America
- Rest of the World
Read the Latest Press Releases by Million Insights:
- Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Market - The global critical infrastructure protection (CIP) market is anticipated to value USD 135.48 billion until 2025. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 10.1% over the forecasted years, 2017 to 2025. The rising awareness about securing data and cyberspace related to national interest is expected to trigger the market growth for CIP solutions.
- Amusement Parks Market - The global amusement parks market is projected to reach USD 70.83 billion by 2025 and registering a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period, from 2018 to 2025. Growing developments of resorts and hotels in parks and rising spending capacity of consumers across the globe are the major factors driving the market growth.
- Eyewear Market - The global eyewear market size is likely to account for USD 255.3 billion by 2027. It is projected that the market would register over 8% CAGR from 2020 to 2027. With the increasing penetration of smartphone, TV, laptop and other such devices, there has been a rise in cases of myopia, which, in turn, has supplemented the market demand for eyewear.
- Organic Soap Market - The global organic soap market size is projected to be USD 383.4 million by 2025, expanding with a CAGR of 8.1% from 2019 to 2025. The growth is attributed to the increasing awareness relating to environmental conservation and water pollution due to harmful chemicals used in personal care products such as parabens, phthalates, triclosan, aluminum salts and triclocarbon.
About Million Insights:
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace, that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying, is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Research Support Specialist, USA
Toll Free: 1-866-831-4085
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Million Insights