COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., Jan. 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Cannabis Science, Inc. (OTCQB: CBIS), a U.S. Company specializing in cannabis formulation-based drug development and related consulting, announced on January 5th the International release of eight initial products to be produced, distributed and marketed across the Netherlands, Spain and California, where Cannabis Science is active and has cannabis production facilities through ownership and usage agreements.
The products are currently ready for pre-clinical studies, self-medicating patient ailment usage, marketing release, sales and distribution. The roll-out will involve Cannabis Science teams in both Europe and California to work in tandem to share information, send formulations to be produced in each respective production facility and share opt-in patient data based on usage metrics to scale demand, while collecting insightful information in each geographical market appropriately.
- Preliminary packaging is now being secured and designs are completed for each jurisdiction. Please visit the beta version of the Cannabis Science Patient Access Center (PAC) http://pac.cannabisscience.com for product release information, patient usage tracking, share your usage and support stories with others worldwide, and valuable industry updates.
Cannabis Science will be announcing shortly where products are available for purchase in each jurisdiction; initial cannabis formulations will be focused on:
- Topical formulations for cancers
- Ingestible formulations for cancers, HIV/AIDS and other indications
- Varied formulations for neurological disorders and other indications depending on delivery methodology required
- Ingestible and topical formulations for chemotherapy side effects, chronic pain, muscle problems, sleeping disorders, nausea, ADHD, rheumatism, arthritis, infections, diabetes, manic depression, fibromyalgia and other issues
- Topical formulations for rheumatism, fibromyalgia, arthritis, eczema, sporting injuries, radiotherapy wounds, muscle and neck pain, radiotherapy wounds, rheumatism, open wounds and sensitive and irritated skin, various skin complaints, and wounds
About Cannabis Science, Inc.
Cannabis Science, Inc., takes advantage of its unique understanding of metabolic processes to provide novel treatment approaches to a number of illnesses for which current treatments and understanding remain unsatisfactory. Cannabinoids have an extensive history dating back thousands of years, and currently, there are a growing number of peer-reviewed scientific publications that document the underlying biochemical pathways that cannabinoids modulate. The Company works with leading experts in drug development, medicinal characterization, and clinical research to develop, produce, and commercialize novel therapeutic approaches for the treatment for illnesses caused by infections as well as for age-related illness. Our initial focus is on skin cancers and neurological conditions.
This Press Release includes forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Act of 1934. A statement containing words such as "anticipate," "seek," intend," "believe," "estimate," "expect," "project," "plan," or similar phrases may be deemed "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Some or all of the events or results anticipated by these forward-looking statements may not occur. Factors that could cause or contribute to such differences include the future U.S. and global economies, the impact of competition, and the Company's reliance on existing regulations regarding the use and development of cannabis-based drugs. Cannabis Science, Inc., does not undertake any duty nor does it intend to update the results of these forward-looking statements.
Cannabis Science, Inc.
Raymond C. Dabney, Director, President & CEO, Co-Founder
SOURCE Cannabis Science, Inc.