NEW YORK, April 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Canon Business Process Services (Canon), a leading provider of managed services and technology, was recently named to the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals' (IAOP®) Best of the Global Outsourcing 100 list. The list features companies that have been at the top of the annual IAOP GO100 for the past decade.
Today the company announced it has earned additional IAOP Best of the Global Outsourcing 100 honors by being acknowledged in five special recognition categories: Best of GO100 Leaders, Customer References, Programs for Innovation, Corporate Social Responsibility and Multiple Appearances.
"The Global Outsourcing 100 showcases the dedication, expertise and sheer hard work of the best of the best in the outsourcing industry," said IAOP CEO, Debi Hamill. "I congratulate Canon Business Process Services for being named to IAOP's 2019 Best of the Global Outsourcing 100 list. Year after year, Canon has been among the highest-rated companies in such categories as customer references, programs for innovation and corporate social responsibility."
Highlights of Canon's 2019 special recognition category honors include:
- Best of GO100 Leaders. This category features companies in the Leaders category that had the overall highest average scores over all years.
- Customer references. These companies achieved a perfect score in this category in at least one year as demonstrated through the value being created at the company's top customers
- Programs for Innovation. Recognizes companies that achieved a perfect score in this category in a least one year as demonstrated through specific programs and resulting outcomes that produce new forms of value for customers.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. Recognizes companies that achieved a perfect score in this category in a least one year as shown through corporate programs and outcomes that address such topics as community involvement and development, labor practices, human rights, fair operating practices, environmental impacts, consumer issues and organizational governance.
- Multiple Appearances. Features companies that have made the list for at least three years. In fact, Canon has been named to the Leaders Category of the GO100 list for 12 straight years.
About Canon Business Process Services (Canon)
Canon Business Process Services helps enable business agility and digital transformation. We accomplish these goals by applying our workforce management expertise, Six Sigma methodologies and best-in-class technology. With professionals across the US and in the Philippines, we have been named a Global Outsourcing 100 leader by IAOP for 13 straight years. Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at cbps.canon.com and follow us on Twitter @CanonBPO.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
Press Contact: Ken Neal, email@example.com
Canon Business Process Services © 2019
SOURCE Canon Business Process Services