ANGUILLA, British West Indies, Oct. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cap Juluca Resort today announced the re-opening of the luxurious Caribbean hideaway for season, scheduled for November 15. The quintessential Anguillian island resort is looking forward to welcoming returning guests and new guests alike, with updates to the property to ensure the best guest experience and service.
Under the ownership and development of the Hickox family, Cap Juluca has consistently ranked the No. 1 hotel in the Caribbean and received countless awards for service and style, and looks forward to continuing to exceed guest expectations with new additions and enhancements this season.
"We are fully committed to continuing and enhancing the highest level of accommodation and service," said Charles and Linda Hickox, owners of Cap Juluca. "We look forward to providing guests of Cap Juluca with an exceptional experience for the upcoming season."
Exciting updates to the luxury resort for this season include:
- Updates and enhancements to guestrooms of all category.
- Deluxe in-room refreshment centers with complimentary beverages.
- A completely-new 3,290 square foot two-bedroom private pool luxury suite – The Jonquil Suite – featuring two master bedrooms, a central spacious sitting room, full-service kitchen, an oceanfront dining terrace and a private, freshwater infinity pool and Jacuzzi.
- A new beachfront bar – Barkleys – located directly on the beach and offering breakfast, lunch and of course refreshments and cocktails daily. The menu is a selection of fusion dishes combining Caribbean, Asian and Classic influence.
- Chattertons – the popular bar will now offer entertainment with a Caribbean casual flair. The bar will have a lounge atmosphere along with dancing, ensuring the venue is a popular social gathering place for guests.
- The popular Pimms restaurant on property will sport a fresh look and offer new menu selections with French and Caribbean influence.
- Maundays will be featuring expertly-trained baristas to create the perfect brew from espressos to lattes and fine teas. Freshly squeezed juices and smoothies are blended to order, along with Mojitos and other cocktails to enjoy both the sunshine and sunset.
The hotel is also planning and executing a full-property refurbishment program which will seamlessly unfold over the next several years, ensuring the accommodations and guest experience are continually enhanced to meet the expectations of the most discerning traveler.
Fall room rates begin at $476. For additional rate information, peak season rate details, reservations or more information, visit www.capjuluca.com.
About Cap Juluca:
Cap Juluca is an exclusive luxury resort situated on the southwest coast of Anguilla in the British West Indies providing discerning travelers a private beach experience. The resort's 18 Moorish-style villas feature 95 oceanfront luxury suites and bedrooms nestled along the pristine white-sand beach of the Caribbean Sea. Breathtaking oceanfront views, coupled with four on-property restaurants providing fine dining, private beachfront dining and an award-winning wine selection, make for a savory experience. Amenities include a wellness center, tennis courts, nearby golf course and nautical sporting and water activities, while unmatched hospitality has earned Cap Juluca enviable honors from the top luxury travel experts in the world. For more information on Cap Juluca, please visit: www.capjuluca.com.
SOURCE Cap Juluca