LONDON, Oct. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Car Rental (hiring of a passenger vehicle, which includes cars and small vans, by both business and leisure travelers for short term duration; excluding leasing and long term rentals) has evolved intensely in the very recent years and is also expected to evolve in similar fashion in the near future. The report Car Rentals Market in North America to 2020: Fleet Size, Rental Occasion and Days, Utilization Rate and Average Revenue Analytics provides deep dive data analytics on wide ranging Car Rental market aspects including overall market value by customer type - Business and Leisure, by point of rental - Airport and Non-Airport, Insurance / Temporary Replacement Revenue from Car Rentals, Car Rental Occasion, Days and Length for the period 2001 to 2015.
Furthermore, the report also details out Fleet Size (number of operational cars available for short term rental for the purpose of business, leisure, and insurance replacement) for the period 2011 to 2020 along with Utilization Rate and Average Revenue per Day from the Car Rental business in North America.
The report acts as an essential tool for companies active or plans to venture in to the North America's Car Rental market. The comprehensive statistics within the report provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 2 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
- Overview of the Car Rental business in North America.
- Analysis of the Utilization Rate, Fleet available for rent and actual on-rent days
- Historic and forecast revenues by Customer type and average revenue per day for the period 2011 through to 2020
- Analytics on key market moving parameters rental occasions, rental days, average rental length and others.
- Key revenue statistics on Point of Rental and Insurance / Temporary Car Replacement market segments
Car Rentals Market in North America to 2020: Fleet Size, Rental Occasion and Days, Utilization Rate and Average Revenue Analytics is a broad level market overview of Car Rental market of Car Rental. The research guidebook provides the up-to-date market size data for period 2011-2015 and illustrative forecast to 2020 covering key market aspects like Market Value by Customer Type and Rental Location, Insurance / Temporary Replacement Revenue, Car Rental Fleet Size, Average Revenue per day, Utilization Rate and various other critical aspects of the Car Rental market.
Reasons To Buy
- Embrace the market information at category and segment level for precise marketing plan
- Outline investments on potential growth factors considering actual market size and future prospects
- Evolve business plans based on forecasts information
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4221395/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/car-rentals-market-in-north-america-to-2020-fleet-size-rental-occasion-and-days-utilization-rate-and-average-revenue-analytics-300347281.html