NEW YORK, Nov. 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The latest report from business intelligence provider visiongain offers comprehensive analysis of the global carbon capture & storage (CCS) market. Visiongain assesses that this market will see spending of $3,338m in 2016.
Chinese carbon capture capacity is set to increase six-fold by 2020. This is an example of business-critical information that you need to know about. More importantly, you need to read visiongain's objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the CCS industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this industry news? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain's new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you find 214 in-depth tables, charts and graphs, plus an exclusive interview – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 212 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global carbon capture & storage (CCS) market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
- Global CAPEX, OPEX and carbon capture capacity (MMtpa) forecast covering the period 2016 to 2026
- Regional forecasts of CAPEX, OPEX and carbon capture capacity (MMtpa) forecasts from 2016 to 2026 for -
- Africa & Middle East
- Asia & Oceania
- National and regional CAPEX, OPEX and carbon capture capacity (MMtpa) forecasts and analysis from 2016 to 2026 for -
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Africa & Middle East
- Rest of Asia & Oceania
- Submarket CAPEX and OPEX forecasts and analysis from 2016 to 2026 for
- Carbon capture
- Carbon transport
- Carbon storage
- Details of all operating, under development or planned large-scale CCS projects across the world
- PEST analysis of the major political, economic, social and technological factors influencing the market
- Full transcript of an exclusive visiongain interview with Arup associate Debbie Harper
- Profiles of 22 leading companies involved in CCS
- Companies Providing Carbon Capture & Storage Technologies
- Air Products & Chemicals Inc.
- Air Liquide
- Babcock & Wilcox
- Fluor Corporation
- General Electric (GE)
- HTC Purenergy Inc.
- Linde AG
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Praxair Inc.
- Utility Companies Involved in the Carbon Capture & Storage Market
- E.ON SE
- Enel S.p.A.
- RWE AG
- Saskatchewan Power Corporation
- Scottish & Southern Energy Plc.
- Vattenfall AB
- Companies Involved in the CO2 Storage Market
- Baker Hughes
- Companies Involved in CO2 Transmission by Pipeline
- Kinder Morgan
- National Grid Plc.
- Conclusions and recommendations
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the carbon capture & storage (CCS) value chain.
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
How will you benefit from this report?
- Keep your knowledge base up to speed; don't get left behind
- Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
- Learn how to exploit new technological trends
- Realise your company's full potential within the market
- Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analysis of the carbon capture & storage (CCS) market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04031809-summary/view-report.html
Reportlinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/carbon-capture--storage-ccs-market-2016-2026-300358820.html