VANCOUVER, B.C., July 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The global carbon fiber market size is expected to reach USD 12.93 Billion at a CAGR of 10.8% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Partnerships and contracts between key players and governments, as well as increasing demand for carbon fiber from the automotive industry is expected to continue to support market revenue growth over the forecast period. In 2018 for instance, Boeing and Embraer entered into a joint venture for the production of commercial aircraft. Similarly, Bombardier and Airbus signed a partnership deal for production of C-series aircraft. Over 70% of future commercial aircraft demand is expected to be fulfilled by single-aisle airplanes. New single-aisle, mid-range airplane, designed by Boeing, are expected to replace the existing Boeing 757 aircraft. Increasing use of carbon fiber in 3D printing technology is another factor contributing to steady growth of the market. Continuous carbon fibers are used in 3D printing owing to properties such as high strength and rigidity. High-end automobile manufacturers such as Bentley and BMW use carbon fibers in exterior components such as bumpers, bonnets, and front ends. Recent technological advancements in the field of carbon fiber is also propelling market growth to a significant extent.
Click Here to Access Free sample PDF Copy of the [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/723
Key Highlights From Report
- In October 2018, Hexcel Corporation successfully launched a new advanced composites plant in France with an aim to cater to rising demand for carbon fibers in the region.
- In November 2017, TORAYCA MX series, which is a new higher modulus and higher tensile strength carbon fiber was developed by Toray Industries Inc. for applications in aerospace, industrial, and sports verticals.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR during the forecast period owing to rising defense budget of countries in the region. Countries such as India, China, and Japan are focusing on strengthening their defense line by manufacturing new aircrafts which further increases the demand for carbon fibers.
- Continuous carbon fiber segment is expected to account for largest revenue share among other product type segments. This can be attributed to technological advancements such as development of continuous carbon fiber composites, which is a more superior product type as compared to other carbon fibers. In addition, continuous carbon fibers are widely used as high strength 3D printing material owing to required strength and stiffness.
- Major companies operating in Carbon Fiber are Toray Industries Inc., SGL Group, Hexcel Corporation, Mitsubishi Rayon Co. Ltd., Teijin Limited, Formosa Plastics Corporation, Solvay, Jiangsu Hengshen Co. Ltd., Hyosung, and DowAksa.
Make Payment [Buy your Exclusive copy]@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/723
For this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global Carbon Fiber market based on raw material, product type, end use, and region.
- Raw Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- PAN–based carbon fiber
- Pitch–based carbon fiber
- Rayon–based carbon fiber
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Continuous carbon fiber
- Long carbon fiber
- Short carbon fiber
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Aerospace & defense
- Wind Energy
- Sporting goods
- Electrical & electronics
- Civil Engineering
- Pipe & Tank
- Others (Medical, Oil & gas, 3D printing, High speed & metro train, hydrogen gas storage, electrode for batteries)
Have a look at Report Description and Table of Contents of Market [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/carbon-fiber-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
g. Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
d. South Korea
f. Rest of APAC
- Latin America
b. Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
a. Saudi Arabia
c. South Africa
e. Rest of MEA
Explore more reports offered by Emergen Research:
Electrochemical Glass Market Size, Share, Trends, By Material (Transition Metal Oxide, Nanocrystal, Polymer, Viologen, Reflective Hydride), By Technology (Passive Glasses, Low E-Glasses, Active Glasses), By Product, By End-use, and By Region Forecast to 2028
Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) Market Size, Share, Trends, By Application (Pipes and Fittings, Wires and Semiconductor Processing, Films and Sheets, Membranes, Coatings, Li-ion Batteries), By End-use (Electrical and Electronics, Oil and Gas, Automotive Processing, Building and Construction), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Specialty Fertilizers Market By Type (Micronutrient Fertilizers, Slow Release Fertilizers, Controlled Release Fertilizers, Customized Fertilizers, Water-soluble Fertilizers), By Crop type (Grains and Cereals, Fruits and Vegetables), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Technical Insulation Market By Product Type (Rigid, Flexible, Hot), By Application (HVAC, Heating & Plumbing, Acoustic, Industrial Processes, Refrigeration), By End-use (Industrial & OEM, Commercial Buildings), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Industrial Wastewater Treatment Service Market By Treatment method (Filtration, Disinfection), By Service type (Operation & process control, Maintenance & repair), By End-use (Power generation, Pulp & paper), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Waste Management Market By Type (Industrial Waste, Municipal Waste, Hazardous Waste, Bio-medical Waste), By Service (Collection Service, Disposable Service), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Air Treatment Market By Application (Compressed Air, Exhaust Air), By Product (Mist Eliminators, Dust Collectors), By Technology (Activated Carbon, HEPA Filters), By End-use (Industrial, Commercial, Residential), and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Full Press [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-carbon-fiber-market
SOURCE Emergen Research