NEW YORK, July 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The global carbon fiber prepreg market was valued at $2,633.0 million in 2014 and is estimated to reach $4,640.2 million by 2019, at a CAGR of 11.9% during the period under consideration. In this report, the global carbon fiber prepreg market has been broadly classified on the basis of application and geography. The application segment is divided into aerospace & defense, wind, sporting goods, and automotive, among others. On the basis of geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Rest of the World (RoW). The aerospace & defense segment is the fastest-growing application segment of the global market, estimated to grow at a CAGR of 11.9% from 2014 to 2019. The growing demand from the aerospace industry and the user-friendly and environment-friendly characteristics of the composite are the major drivers for the growth of this market.
The global carbon fiber prepreg market is a competitive market with a number of market players. As of 2014, global carbon fiber prepreg market was majorly dominated by Hexcel Corporation (U.S.), Cytec Industries (U.S.), Gurit Holdings AG (Switzerland), SGL Group (Germany), Toray Industries (Japan), Axiom Materials, Inc. (U.S.), and Teijin Limited (Japan), among others.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the market; high-growth regions & their respective regulatory policies; government initiatives; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both the established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms to garner a greater share of the global market. Firms that purchase the report could use any one or a combination of five strategies that include market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment to strengthen their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on carbon fiber prepreg offered by the top players in the carbon fiber prepreg market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the carbon fiber prepreg market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information of lucrative emerging markets. The report analyses the markets for carbon fiber prepreg market across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information of untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the carbon fiber prepreg market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the carbon fiber prepreg market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02855319-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001