NEW YORK, Sept. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The global cardiovascular device industry is expanding quickly, with industry research predicting it could reach over $97 billion by 2015.
The boom in demand for cardiovascular devices is in part driven by the world's growing number of heart health-related diseases: the American Heart Association reports that over 80 million people in the world currently suffer from cardiovascular diseases.
More of the latest cardiovascular device market data – including industry size, statistics, forecasts, leading segments, key player profiles, and regional market share for the US, Europe and Asia – is available at ReportLinker's dedicated cardiovascular device research page.
The latest cardiovascular device research updates are online now.
- Cardiovascular pacemaker import and export data by country: the EU-27 leads the way
- Defibrillator and intensive care coronary care unit shipment values: Defibrillators on the rise
- Cardiovascular interventional and diagnostic device forecasts to 2015
- Drug eluting stent data: DESs could account for 65% of the stents market in the next 4 years
- Market competition overview: Medtronic, Boston Scientific and St. Jude Medical
- Cardiovascular monitoring and diagnostic device market share and forecasts: CMD devices are predicted to reach $1.2 billion by 2017
About ReportLinker.com: ReportLinker is a leading business search engine that provides rich, reliable market data from both public and private sources. Covering 350 industries in nearly 200 countries, ReportLinker's catalogue includes market statistics, company profiles, country reports, business news and more.
Intl: +1 805-652-2626