LONDON, April 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsis
Timetric's "Cards and Payments Industry in India: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019" report provides detailed analysis of market trends in India's cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes of a number of key performance indicators (KPIs) operating in the industry, including credit transfers, check payments, cash transactions, payment cards and direct debits during the review period (2010-2014).
The report also analyses various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and transaction volume, during the review period and over the forecast period (2015-2019). Additionally, it offers information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
This brings together Timetric's research, modeling, and analysis expertise, to develop an insightful report. This allows banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics, competitive advantage and profiles of card issuers operating in the country. The report also covers a detailed regulatory policies and recent changes in regulatory structure and information, on card fraud statistics.
Timetric's Cards and Payments Industry in India: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019 report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights on India's cards and payments industry, including:
- Current and forecast values for each market of India's cards and payments industry, including debit cards, credit cards and charge cards. Also includes detailed analysis of the prepaid cards market.
- Detailed insights on payment instruments including credit transfers, check payments, cash transactions, payment cards and direct debits. Also, includes overview of country's key alternative payment instruments.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing India's cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of marketing strategies adopted for selling debit, credit and charge cards used by banks and other institutions in the market.
- Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards.
- The competitive landscape of India's cards and payments industry.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of India's cards and payments industry.
- It provides current values for India's cards and payments industry for 2014, and forecast figures for 2019.
- It details the different economic, infrastructural and business drivers affecting India's cards and payments industry.
- It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry.
- It details the marketing strategies used by various banks and other institutions.
- It profiles major banks in India's cards and payments industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to India's cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities within India's cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in India's cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for selling various card types in India.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing of India's cards and payments industry.
- In terms of the number of cards in circulation, Indian payment cards – comprising debit, credit and charge cards – registered significant growth during the review period, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of XX.XX%, increasing from XXX.X million cards in 2010 to XXX.X million in 2014.
- In terms of transaction value and volume, payment cards registered respective review-period CAGRs of XX.XX% and XX.XX%, with a similar trend expected over the forecast period.
- The National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) launched the RuPay domestic card scheme in March 2012, to increase payment card penetration and competition among card scheme providers. Public sector banks such as SBI, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India and Union Bank of India launched RuPay debit cards in the same year.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2861603/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48