DUBLIN, Nov. 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7vhtz9/care_homes) has announced the addition of the "Care Homes Construction Market Report - UK 2015-2019 Analysis" report to their offering.
The 3rd edition of the 'Care Homes Construction Market Report - UK 2015-2019 Analysis'. This report should be of particular interest to care providers in the private and local authority sectors and construction/service companies involved in the long-term care sector. The private care home market in the UK is highly fragmented with several key players, but a large number of small providers - 80% of providers own just one care home.
There has been a significant drop in the number of available places in local authority residential care homes, with government austerity measures impacting local authority budgets, combined with the economic climate contributing to difficulties currently experienced in the UK's care home sector. The introduction of the new Living Wage legislation is also expected to further challenge the local authority care home sector as operational costs increase.
Key issues covered:
- Structure and size of both the independent and voluntary sectors.
- Construction output and RMI in the healthcare and care homes sectors, with forecasts to 2019.
- Analysis of supply and demand in the care sector against a backdrop of an ageing population.
- Sources of funding and investment in the independent and voluntary care sectors.
- Development pipeline - key building programmes and major players.
Key areas of insight include:
- Review of private, public/voluntary provision - mix shares, values, trends in last decade, future prospects up to 2019.
- Implications of bedspace shortages and funding of long-term care.
- Analysis of long-term care homes development pipeline.
- Detailed analysis of the development opportunities available to develop residential care property and the building programmes and expansion plans of leading independent and voluntary sector providers.
- Review of key contractors / clients/ development programmes.
Key areas covered in the report include:
- The Long-Term Care Sector in The UK
- Construction Market Overview
- Building Programmes and Investment in the Care Homes Sector
- Construction Supply in the Care Homes Sector
- Bardsley Construction
- Building Construction Partnership (BCP)
- Care UK
- Galliford Try
- LNT Construction
- Morgan Ashurst
- Willmott Dixon
Key Topics Covered:
2. Summary and Future Prospects
3. Economic Environment
4. The Long Term Care Sector in the UK
5. Construction Market Overview
6. Construction Capability and Supply in the Long-Term Care Sector
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7vhtz9/care_homes
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets