NAPA, Calif., May 19, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Along with Mike Rowe, Elon Musk, Tim Cook, Robert Kiyosaki and more, Accelerated Training Institute (ATI), https://www.atitradeschools.com, believes that financial freedom is available without a college education.
"Right now, anyone can get in-demand trade skills in plumbing, machine shop, locksmithing, carpentry, electrical, welding, masonry, and more studying online safely from home," states Gene Kelly, Accelerated Training Institute CEO and author of "The College Myth". "ATI provides the system behind enjoying a high-paying and fulfilling career quickly without college debt, boring office-cubicle experiences and years of study."
Accelerated Training Institute Offers A Success Path Without College Recommended By Top Influencers:
- "This fixation on 'college for all' has led us directly to absurd tuition costs, 1.3 trillion dollars of student debt, 6 million unfilled jobs, and a generation of well-educated people with no skill, no prospects, big debt, and a mountain of misperceptions about the millions of great opportunities that actually exist. Those misperceptions simply have to change."
Mike Rowe, TV Host, Writer, Producer, Actor, and Spokesman, https://mikerowe.com/2017/06/otw-skilledtradewilderness/
- "You don't need college to learn stuff."
Elon Musk, SpaceX CEO, www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPV8Xp3pEpI&feature=emb_logo
- "Less than a four-year degree will get a very good-paying job in the new economy."
Tim Cook, Apple CEO, at American Workforce Policy Advisory Board Meeting, www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-american-workforce-policy-advisory-board-meeting/
- "If you're still doing what mommy and daddy said for you to do (go to school, get a job, and save money), you're losing."
Robert Kiyosaki, RichDad.com Founder, Investor, Author https://twitter.com/therealkiyosaki/status/367329114963070976
- "The reality is there is nothing wrong with going to college… But what is dangerous is looking to college as your ticket to security."
Kim Kiyosaki, Rich Woman Founder, Author, Entrepreneur, Speaker www.richdad.com/danger-college-education
Students with ATI Training:
- Learn a trade career for a small fraction of the time and cost of college and without debt;
- Enjoy easy, step-by-step online instruction at their own pace from the safety and comfort of home;
- Receive training from master craftsman who have over 30 years of extensive in-the-trenches experience; and
- Exceed "learning standards" set by the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER), the Nation's largest and most respected trade association.
"The Bureau of Labor Statistics projects 'faster-than-average employment growth' in the construction trades industry through 2026," states Kelly. "It's the perfect time to learn a trade skill online, start a new career and leave financial worries behind!"
To learn more, visit https://www.atitradeschools.com today.
About Accelerated Training Institute
Since 2007, Accelerated Training Institute (ATI) has radically changed the way trade education is delivered and experienced, providing a proprietary, study-at-home system. Highly qualified trade instructors with decades of real-world experience teach the online courses in plumbing, machine shop, locksmithing, carpentry, electrical, welding, masonry, and more. At their own pace, students can quickly and cost-effectively acquire the trade skills necessary to fill current, in-demand, high-paying positions nationwide. Contact us at www.atitradeschools.com or call (707) 253-1447.
SOURCE Accelerated Training Institute