Casino Gaming Industry Sets Stage for Unprecedented Global Gaming Expo September 28 - October 1
Global Gaming Expo to debut "Integrated Resort Experience at G2E"
Broadened scope reflects convergence of gaming and non-gaming technologies, products and services
Jun 16, 2015, 10:05 ET
LAS VEGAS, June 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Gaming Expo 2015 (G2E), the world's premier event for the casino gaming industry, is broadening its scope to match the changing gaming-resort landscape and position its attendees for the future. Complementing an expanded gaming focus, the 2015 show will introduce the "Integrated Resort Experience at G2E," presenting innovative non-gaming technology, products and services as guests would experience them in a gaming-resort setting. This new effort will deliver a complete "end-to-end" solution to help casinos attract more guests, encourage them to stay and play longer, and increase revenue per visitor.
Led by the American Gaming Association (AGA) and Global Gaming Expo, the Integrated Resort Experience will be co-located with G2E, which takes place September 28 – October 1 in Las Vegas at the Sands Expo and Convention Center. The annual event showcases the latest developments in gaming technology and features keynote addresses by high-profile leaders from within and outside of the gaming industry.
For show information, please visit www.globalgamingexpo.com
"Gaming is one component of a diverse entertainment offering in destinations across the globe, and we're excited to enhance G2E in a way that reflects the full integrated resort experience," said Ron Rosenbaum, chief operating officer of the AGA. "Our goal is to make G2E better every year, and we're confident this broadened scope will provide greater value to the tens of thousands of gaming professionals who will travel to Las Vegas from around the globe this fall."
The show floor will spotlight the most extensive and diverse collection of exhibitors to date. G2E 2015 will feature:
- Cutting-edge developments in slots, table games, security, iGaming, casino design, casino management systems, staff resources and casino property marketing solutions
- Educational opportunities and products covering the newly approved skill-based slot machines
- Strengthened educational programming, including expert participation by leaders within and beyond the casino gaming industry on topics such as: tribal gaming, sports betting, illegal gambling, integrated resorts, next-generation games, regionalization, millennial customers and financial compliance
- Advanced technology and products that complement the gaming floor, as part of an emerging trend of integrated casino resorts; and
- Unmatched networking events, including the Global Gaming awards, G2E Entertainment awards, Global Gaming Women and the Emerging Leaders program.
"G2E is a place where business gets done, and in 2015, we have made many improvements designed to enable our industry to grow their business using the G2E platform," said Ed Several, senior vice president of G2E. "The G2E show floor will be where technologies, products and services are displayed, and the Integrated Resort Experience will be where these elements are incorporated into an actual resort setting. The core G2E gaming floor also will be enhanced with new networking areas, show schedules to enable more on-floor interaction and improved navigation."
The inaugural Integrated Resort Experience will embody a full spectrum of leading-edge technologies, products and services offering a complete solution for casino operators interested in corporate meeting business, longer hotel stays, greater profitability and loyalty through management systems, increased food and beverage spending, longer engagement and enhanced guest satisfaction. With a unique circular show floor and working center bar, the experience will be highlighted by interactive demonstrations and innovative seminars for non-gaming amenities. Experts in hotel and Stay Well® products, food and beverage, entertainment, meetings and gaming will present concepts for enticing more guests to visit and stay longer, which will generate more revenue.
The Integrated Resort Experience will be divided into six sections:
- DWELL: Sleeping Room Concepts – Attendees will gain insight on future trends and innovations for sleeping rooms, from design and operations to amenities. Delos®, the pioneer of Wellness Real Estate™, will detail the latest developments in creating a healthy travel environment, including in-room products and experiences that are in tune with the needs and wants of the modern guest.
- INDULGE: Food & Beverage – As one of the most profitable categories within gaming resorts, food & beverage will be a focus and feature dining and drinking with unique restaurant, bar, sports and entertainment concepts. Chef competitions and mixology demonstrations also will bring a unique energy to the show floor. Food Network Star Steak Shapiro will host a bracketed chef tournament throughout the Global Gaming Expo featuring aspiring culinary talents. Celebrated chefs Daniel Boulud and Buddy Valastro will judge the mystery-basket competition, which is being curated by Sebastien Silvestri, vice president of food and beverage for The Venetian and The Palazzo. Top mixologists, sommeliers and cicerones from Southern Wine & Spirits of Nevada will provide an in-depth look at the latest beverage trends that draw customers and drive revenue.
- CAPTIVATE: Entertainment – Entertainment is a constantly evolving experience. Attendees to the Integrated Resort Experience will learn about next-generation products and technologies for theaters, concert halls, event centers, lounge performances, day and nightclub concepts, and more.
- CONNECT: Meetings – Meetings & Conventions have proved to be a substantial benefit to the casino business model. The Integrated Resort Experience will present smart, ergonomic and connected meeting rooms with the latest A/V, furnishings, floors, lighting, walls and services to ensure casino meeting spaces are at the forefront of technology, now and in the future.
- ZEN: Stay Well & Spa – Casinos provide a high-volume business for spas, and spas offer an opportunity for casinos to expand clientele. Attendees will enjoy educational seminars on the business of spas, including how to create the greatest ROI; as well as a one-day certification process for executives to become licensed spa managers. They also can explore mind-and-body health through on-property fitness offerings, innovative treatments in body therapy and sample products with mini facials and hand massages. Stay Well products and concepts are being added to sleeping rooms, fitness areas, meeting areas and lobbies. The show will provide products and education opportunities to cover this growing area.
- PLAY: Gaming – The core G2E show floor will present the greatest depth of games, and the Integrated Resort Experience will be the place to see them incorporated into casino settings to drive more and longer play. Attendees also will interface with next-generation casino management systems, which can monitor non-gaming spend in additional to gaming activity.
Media Registration: http://bit.ly/G2E2015MediaRegistration
For more information about the Global Gaming Expo 2015, please visit www.globalgamingexpo.com.
SOURCE Global Gaming Expo
Share this article