SAN JOSE, Calif., Feb. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Cavium, Inc., (NASDAQ: CAVM), a leading provider of semiconductor products that enable intelligent processing for enterprise, data center, cloud, wired and wireless networking, today announced that it will showcase market leading security products including LiquidSecurity™, NITROX®, ThunderX® and OCTEON® III for the Enterprise, Cloud & Service Provider infrastructure at the RSA Conference 2016 in South Hall in Booth S2321.
With the rapid growth of multi-tenant data centers and expansion of enterprise boundaries over the cloud, vulnerability of the network infrastructure has increased. This trend mandates implementation of security at multiple layers of the network. Enterprises, cloud and service provider infrastructure providers are driving to move and deploy comprehensive Layer 3 to Layer 7 security across every node as well as fully encrypted node to node traffic both within the LAN as well as the WAN. The proliferation of mobile devices is driving the demand for Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) for establishing security tunnels. These trends are driving strong momentum in the security segment for Cavium products. Cavium continues to be a leading solution provider in this market with a comprehensive product portfolio.
Show Highlights and Demonstrations Cavium executives will be available to discuss the broad range of solutions, including the company's most recent announcements. The following product demonstrations will be shown in Cavium's booth:
- LiquidSecurity™: Single appliance or adapter providing highest asymmetric/symmetric key transactions per second and large key storage in non-FIPS and FIPS140–2 boundary for 32 different network domains. This solution is targeted towards public and private cloud data centers, IaaS, KMS, DbaaS, CaaS and PaaS providers and provides centralized key management and centralized key operation offload per second.
- Live demo of LiquidSecurity Appliance offloading key operations for multiple applications such as load balancers, DNSSEC, Oracle and others.
- NITROX® V: Recently launched NITROX V security processor, available as a PCIe Adapter as well as a processor to be added to the motherboard, provides industry's highest SSL, ECC, RSA & IPsec performance while consuming very little power. This solution is targeted towards Cloud servers, Data Center Networking Appliances such as Application Delivery Controllers, Load Balancers, Enterprise/VPN Routers, Firewalls, Traffic Monitoring, IPS/IDS and Service Provider Infrastructure.
- Live demo of the NITROX V offloading SSL handshakes for web servers and providing huge performance and CPU saving benefits
- OCTEON® Multicore Processors: Compatible SoC family delivering industry leading performance and power efficiency for intelligent networking and security applications. Optimized for enterprise and wireless infrastructure, with comprehensive built–in hardware acceleration for SSL, IPSec, 3G/LTE/LTE–A crypto algorithms, DPI (deep packet inspection), and packet processing QoS and traffic management.
- ThunderX®: 64–bit ARMv8 based SoC family of workload optimized processors with a range of SKUs and form factors optimized for high performance secure computing with integrated L3-L7 services.
- NITROX XL FIPS Adapters: First FIPS/HSM adapter that provides 32 partitioned HSMs in a single HSM boundary. This adapter will enable OEMs to provide virtual solutions with FIPS level key security.
To schedule a meeting with Cavium, please contact your local sales account manager or Lilly Ly (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please enter Meeting Request at RSA Conference 2016 in the subject line.
About Cavium Cavium (NASDAQ: CAVM) is a leading provider of highly integrated semiconductor products that enable intelligent processing in enterprise, data center, cloud and wired and wireless service provider applications. Cavium offers a broad portfolio of integrated, software-compatible processors ranging in performance from 100 Mbps to 100 Gbps that enable secure, intelligent functionality in enterprise, data-center, broadband/consumer and access and service provider equipment. Cavium's processors are supported by ecosystem partners that provide operating systems, tool support, reference designs and other services. Cavium's principal office is in San Jose, CA with design team locations in California, Massachusetts, India and China. For more information, please visit: http://www.cavium.com.
SOURCE Cavium, Inc.