ROLLING MEADOWS, Ill., Aug. 29, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Ceannate employees have made it a priority to give back to their community this year through the Ceannate Cares program. In just the first six months, thousands of donations in the form of funds, food and personal items have been sent to employee-selected charities and shelters in the Chicagoland area and across the country. Ceannate Cares has already outperformed expectations for the year and expects to continue to build momentum throughout 2017.
"Ceannate's employees are some of the most generous people I have ever had the privilege of working with," said Maureen Peterson, Ceannate's President & COO, "The fact that Ceannate Cares has become such a priority for so many this year really highlights the quality of our team. I'm proud to be a part of it, and as a company I know we all look forward to another year of helping make our community and our country better for those in need."
Ceannate Cares is an employee-driven giving program that encourages everyone in the company to help people in need. Nearly $25,000 in cash contributions and more than 5,000 coats, office supplies and non-perishable food items have been donated across the following organizations:
- Dreams for Kids, Inc. (http://dreamsforkids.org/)
- The Hope List - Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago (https://www.luriechildrens.org/)
- Midwest Shelter for Homeless Veterans (http://www.helpaveteran.org/)
- Heartland Alliance – Adopt A Family (https://www.heartlandalliance.org/)
- DuPage Senior Citizens Council (https://www.dupageseniorcouncil.org/)
- Lydia Home Association (http://www.lydiahome.org/)
- B.A.C.A (http://bacaworld.org/)
- Shelter, Inc. (http://shelterinc.org/)
Ceannate is a leading business process outsourcing (BPO) company focused on providing expertise and solutions across the student loan borrowing and repayment lifecycle. Ceannate serves students, alumni, employers, lenders, servicers, the U.S. Department of Education and more through its subsidiaries: Financial Management Systems (FMS), i3 Group, IonTuition, and AuthenticAID. The company is headquartered in Rolling Meadows, Illinois. Learn more at www.ceannate.com.
All trademarks and product names are the property of their respective companies.